You wear their clothes/suit

Tony
It was your day off and you was bored. Tony was down in the lab with Bruce doing, as usual, science. You walked down to them in a huff, stomping your feat like a child when you got in the room.

"I'm boredddd," you whined, crossing your arms and frowning at Tony.

"Go and meet some of your friends then," he said, not even bothering to look at you.

You screamed and left them doing whatever they were doing. All your friends were at work and most of the team had disappeared.

As you was walking away from the lab, you noticed one of Tony's ironman gauntlets on the table. You turned around to see if they were looking, but they were to busy doing other stuff. You grabbed the gauntlet and ran to the lounge. You put your hand inside and felt it come to life. You pointed at a nearby wall, pretending to shoot everything, when an energy blast shot out from your hand and made a huge hole in the wall. You looked wide eyed though the hole, which happened to be where all the Avengers were hiding, in a secret sitting room you had no idea existed, watching TV. They turned around to look at you, eyebrows raised and Natasha and Thor laughing at your face.

You bit your lip when you heard Tony shouting and walking down the stairs. You chucked the gauntlet and ran though the hole in the wall.

"Hide me!" You whispered to the team, but they just looked at you accusingly.

"I'm not taking the blame," said Natasha. The team nodded and agreed with her and you screamed, running your hands through your hair as Tony walked through the hole.

"Who done this?" Tony asked, a tinge of anger and annoyance in his voice. Everyone pointed to you but you had somehow disappeared. They all said your name and Tony's anger was gone, and he went in search for you to reassure you he wasn't mad. After all, he hadn't paid you any attention all day.

Steve
Steve was out and you had been dying to try on his suit and shield in what seemed like forever. So today was your chance. You waved him goodbye through the window of the avengers tower, staying there until he was out of sight. You ran back to Steve's room and put on his Captain America suit, which sagged as he was much taller and musclier than you. You put on his helmet and grabbed his shield, sneaking around the tower, spying on everyone.

You reached a set of stairs, and put the shield on the top of the stair, carefully sitting inside of it. You pushed your self down the stairs, while sitting on the shield, laughing and spinning round until you got a bit too fast and fell flat on your face against the floor.

"Ouch" you moaned, sitting up and rubbing your head, eyes still shut as the world spun around you.

"I think a certain someone needs to go and have a lie down," said a familiar voice, and then you heard a group of people laughing.

"W..what?" You muttered, as you slowly opened you eyes. Steve was knelt down next to you, lifting you up in his arms. You slowly turned your head to find the Avengers looking at you and smiling.

"I said Miss Captain America need to go and sleep," Steve replied, laughing a little. You looked down at what you was wearing and remembered you was wearing his suit. You groaned in pain and embarrassment, closing your eyes to try and make the humiliation go away.

"What are you doing here, I thought you were out?" You asked slowly, as everything still hurt.

"I forgot my wallet so I came back, and everyone heard someone laughing and then a crash so we all looked to find who it was. Turns out my girlfriend is the next Captain America." The team had disappeared and you were being tucked into bed, with Steve laying down next to you.

Thor
Thor had taken you to Asgard for the day, as he had to speak to his father quickly. Once you arrived, you were greeted by Heimdall and taken to the amazing castle by horse. You didn't have much time to admire Asgard's beauty though, as you were shoved into Thor's chambers, while Thor was off to speak to Odin. You went through his wardrobe and grabbed one of his spare cloaks. You tied it around your shoulders and crept outside, into the long and symmetrical corridors. You looked both ways to see if anyone was there, but it was empty. You ran all the way through the castle, looking behind you as the cape flew upwards in the air. As you were doing this, you ran into someone. You stood up and offered them a hand, but they rejected your offer and sneered. You looked up at the person who was dressed in green and gold. Loki, if you remembered correctly, Thor's brother, was starring at you, looking you up and down before walking past you, banging into your shoulder.

"Don't worry about him lady (Y/N), his mood is always unpleasant," calls Thor, as he walks up to you, pulling you into a hug. Thor looks behind you to find you wearing his cape.

"If you would like, you may keep my cloak and take it back to Midgard with you," Thor smiled. You nodded and Thor held onto your hand before walking back to the Bifrost.

Clint
You stole his sunglasses, as you were going out with your friends and you couldn't find yours. Luckily, the purple matched with your outfit. Clint was out with the other Avengers, so you couldn't ask him if you could borrow them, so you just took them knowing he wouldn't mind.

When you got back home, you found Clint looking frantically around the house for something.

"Hey Pigeon, I'm home," you called.

"Hey, LittleBird, have you seen my sung-," called Clint, stopping midway as he turned to face you, finding the answer to his question.

"I'm sorry, i just had to borrow them, I was going out with the girls and I couldn't find mine and-" you said, taking off the glasses and handing them back to Clint.

"No, it's fine, you can keep them, I probably have another pair somewhere in here," he interrupted, smiling while putting them on top of your head.

"They look good on you anyway."

Natasha
Sorry no inspiration here >.<

Pietro
You and Pietro had decided to go on a run around Central Park, but you found your Nike shoes scuffed and torn. You sighed and tried to find Pietro, but you couldn't find him anywhere. You went back to his room to see if you could find a pair of shoes to borrow, as he had loads. After a few minutes of searching, you found a pair of Adidas trainers that you had never seen him wear before. You slipped them on and walked to the lounge to meet Pietro.

"Are you ready?" Pietro asked, not even noticing you had his trainers on.

"Yep, lets go," you replied, walking out of the tower. Let's just say you never gave the shoes back and Pietro never noticed.

Wanda
You were going out to a music festival with Wanda, but couldn't find a jacket to wear. You looked through Wanda's closet, knowing she won't mind, when you came across her red leather jacket. You tried it on and it fitted perfectly.

"Are you ready yet? We're going to be late!" Wanda shouts from outside the room.

"Nearly!" You called, slipping on some black boots before walking outside to the corridor.

Wanda looked at you and smirked when she noticed you was wearing her jacket. She grabbed hold of your hand and you both made your way to the festival.

Bucky