Chapter 4: A Beautiful Surprise

The natives were so much fun! Many people stopped me and asked if they could take a picture with me. I reluctantly said yes each time. Hours flew by, and I lost track of the time. I glanced at my Samsung Galaxy S5 and mentally cursed. I bid everyone a good night and began the walk back to the hotel.

A half of mile into my walk and I noticed shadows lurking in the alleyways. I stopped in my tracks and took in my surroundings. The street was completely dead. "That's strange! This street was just busy not 2 hours ago." I thought to myself. Fear created a ripple on the calm waters of my heart.

My hands instinctively went for my two emerald daggers under my skirt. As I began walking I heard footsteps behind me. My pace remained steady, but my heart rate spiked. Two men were trying to play it cool, but I knew they would try something. Sure enough, at the end of the block there were 2 more men. When I was 50 feet away one of the taller men with a dragon tattoo on his chest stepped in my way. He didn't intimidate me no how.

I quickly bowed and moved away from him. His hand went up to touch my face, but my reflexes were sharper. I bent his hand back but kept my focus straight ahead. "If you want to keep your fingers I suggest you keep them at your side." He yelled in pain, cueing the others to attack me. I took out my daggers and sliced a man across the face.

I spun around and cut the next man in the chest. He fell over, and I kicked him in the face. The last man knew martial arts. "Finally a challenge" I smirked. We fought. He was good, but he had one major flaw: he was going up against me. I easily took him out with a back kick to his face.

My teal tank top got dirty in the struggle. I tidied up my outfit and started walking away. A gun went off, and I stopped in my tracks. The guy with the dragon tattoo picked me up and threw me against the concrete wall. His hand coiled around my throat as he lifted me up. I looked in his eyes and shrunk back in fear. His pupils were fully dilated and black.

He hissed at me in anger, which only made me laugh. His grip tightened at my insolence. "Ān dí pài wǒ lái xúnzhǎo nǐ, dàn shǒuxiān ràng wǒmen yǒu yīxiē lèqù! (Andy sent me to find you, but first let's have some fun!)" In one swift motion he ripped my tank top down the middle. He licked his lips while his eyes violated my chest. At the mention of Andy's name my knees buckled.

So, it's true. He's back. A sharp pain shot through my abdomen. I looked down at the bullet wound in my side. "Oh look the bullet is still there. Let me help you take it out." He snickered.

"No don't!" I screamed as his hand dug in my wound and pulled the bullet out. Blood soaked his hand. He licked it off in satisfaction. I sunk to the ground surrounded by a pool of my own blood. I needed to act fast. The demon came down to my level, and I took the opportunity to stab him in the heart.

"I hope you enjoyed that! And you can tell your boss that I don't plan to be found by him... ever!" I raised the dagger above my head and spoke, "Jesus Cristo, I ask that you consecrate these daggers, and I shall do Thy will." The demon shrieked at the name of Jesus, just as lighting struck my daggers. "So be it!" I stabbed the daggers in the demon's chest, and he descended back to Hell.

The other demons fled when their beta was killed. I rose to my feet and stumbled down the road covered in blood. 3 blood curling screams could be heard in the direction I just came from. Being too weak to fight, I ran until I bumped into a solid wall. I started falling backwards when a hand wrapped around my waist to steady me. Electricity and heat started pulsating through my body. The longer he held on the more it intensified. I arched my back in pleasure, but it soon disappeared as the man let me go.

I fell on my butt. My phone slid on the ground. I picked it up and noticed the time. It was now 3 in the morning. My Dad is going to kill me. "Nǐ jiào shénme míngzì? (What's your name?)" The young man questioned, eyeing me like I was a suspect in an ongoing murder investigation. Well, I did look the part. Blood soaked through my shirt. I picked up the daggers and placed them in their holster. My strength was depleted, but I managed to stand on my own two feet.