Chapter 29: Oasis

Andy's POV:

To say I was shocked to see Eden standing in my kitchen in her pajamas would be an understatement. After she killed me... Yeah I know she had to do it to release me from Cain's control, but she still scares me... So as I was saying... after she killed me and I met her in Oblivion I had made my choice to go with the angel Michael. I had information about Baldassare's plans and the only way I could transfer them to Eden was through a kiss.

Yes, a huge part of me wanted to hold on to her and never let her go, but I knew she wasn't mine. What I didn't know though was that I had a mate of my own. How could I be so foolish? I've made her wait for so long. Michael had brought me to an Oasis. There, I had met Jesus, and we began the healing process.

I've learned so much from Him. I've developed into a better person- the man I was created to be. I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior. He changed my life. There is no sense of time in Heaven. A day is like a thousand years to Jesus, and a thousand years are like a day. So I was shocked when I found out that I was gone for 2.5 months. It really makes you appreciate life more.

Do I still love Eden? Yes, I always will. We have a bond that can't be broken: our daughter. I've seen her, and once I had laid eyes on her I cried so hard. She favored Eden so much. She would've loved her to pieces. Our daughter told me her name was Yifei. Apparently Eden had picked out the name before they both... yeah.

Jesus told me of the events that were about to transpire. I begged Him to let me fight in the war, but He told me that I did my part. Me dying helped Eden become stronger. If I came back then everyone would've lost focus. I wouldn't have met my mate because I would've died again.

*Flashback*

Jesus transported me back to my house. Everything was the same as when I left it. I made sure to kick all remaining demons out, and then I proceeded to anoint my house. Better safe than sorry. I cleaned myself up and then I had gone grocery shopping. While at the market I bumped into a beautiful Latina; instantly I felt sparks.

"Giselle." She said holding out her hand for me to shake.

"Andy. It's a pleasure to meet you." I said shaking her hand and igniting the sparks again. Giselle's father was the mafia boss in Puerto Rico. She was skilled with guns, however her hand to hand combat needed work. Giselle knew about soul mates, so I wasted no time in claiming her that week, after I got her father's blessing.

I proposed a week later. Giselle wants a big wedding, so it's taking a while to plan everything. I've only had to go through this one other time when I proposed to Eden, but I can assure you she was easy to please. God gave me a feisty mate this time around. I love her though...

*End of Flashback*

I pulled Eden into a hug. I didn't think I'd ever see her again. She hugged me back and then took 3 steps back. I noticed the rings on her wedding finger.

"So where are we again?" Eden raised her eyebrow waiting for my answer.

I took in a breath of air and released it. "Wǒmen zài wǒ de fángzi zài shànghǎi jǔxíng. (We're at my house in Shanghai.)"

Eden opened her mouth to say something but Giselle walked in. "Babe, what are we doing today?" She paused and glared at Eden. "Who is she, and what is she doing here?"

Eden glanced at me smiling. "Nǐ zhǎodào nǐ de bànlǚ? Rúhé zhēn bàng shì shénme? (You've found your mate? How awesome is that?)" She playfully slapped me on the arm. "Nǐ wèishéme bù gàosù wǒ? (Why didn't you tell me?)"

Giselle spoke up, cleary pissed. Did I mention that she has a short temper? "Ummm Hello? Estoy hablando conmigo mismo? ¿Quien es ella? (Am I talking to myself? Who is she?)" She stalked closer to me poking me in my chest. "Está engañando a mí con esta puta, Andy? (Are you cheating on me with this whore, Andy?)"

My eyes widened. I wasn't good at Spanish, but I knew she just called Eden a whore. I silently prayed that they would get along. Eden was trying to keep her composure, but as soon as Giselle called her out of her name she snapped. "A quién llamas una puta? Voy a limpiar este suelo con su cara. No juegues conmigo! (Who are you calling a whore? I will mop this floor with your face. Don't play with me!)"

Giselle entered into Eden's personal bubble and got in her face. "Tú eres la única puta que veo! (You're the only whore I see!)"

I was terrified for my mate. A month into our relationship I told her all about Eden and our past... even her killing me. Unfortunately she didn't know what Eden looked like. "Andy would you please get your girl. I would hate to mess up her beautiful face, because she doesn't know when to shut her mouth." Eden said to me without breaking eye contact with Giselle.

"Bǎobèi, hǎo ma? (Baby, please?)" I pleaded. "Giselle, she's family. There's nothing going on between us. I promise."

Giselle stepped closer to Eden. "Don't 'Baby please' me! You want me to believe that this black whore is somehow related to you? Psh! What do you take me for?" She scoffed.

"Clearly, you're an idiot!" Eden headbutt her hard, and she toppled over clutching her forehead. "I warned you, didn't I?"

I stepped in between them. When did Eden get so fast? "Eden, that's enough! Go into the living room." I yelled at her.

She gasped, "Shénme? Tā kāishǐ ba! (What? She started it!)" I heard her walk away and start talking to herself. "Stupid crazy mate. She's starts it, but I get blamed. Bish! She's lucky I'm pregnant, otherwise I'd inflict some serious damage on her."

"I heard that!" I yelled. She's still the same. I mentally chuckled. Wait? Did she say she was pregnant? Where's Jackson? Why isn't he here?

"I heard that!" She mimicked me. "Psh! I don't care if you heard me fart. I didn't start it, but if she comes at me sideways again I'm gonna finish it." Eden yelled back.

I kissed Giselle's forehead. "Bǎobèi, you have nothing to worry about. I'm in love with you."

"How do you know her?" My mate asked me.

I froze at her words which caused her to get angrier. Giselle yelled and ran towards Eden before I had time to formulate an answer. There was a scuffle, and then I heard Giselle's voice. "Listen here, whore! Andy is my fiancée! So go find your own man. If I tell you again I will end your life."

There was more commotion and them Eden spoke. "No, you listen, psycho! Andy and I are FAMILIA! I am married to his nephew. And since you attacked me I'm gonna keep to my word." Giselle screamed while Eden laughed. "How does that dust taste?" I heard Eden say. Why me, God?

Giselle growled. "Awe, did I make the puppy mad?" Eden laughed some more before my need to protect my mate kicked in. Hey! Don't judge me for not acting sooner. I'm still getting used to it all, and Eden is not someone you want to mess with. Before Giselle could lung at Eden I picked her up. She was thrashing around like a mad woman. I had to hug her to calm her down.

I whispered, "Remember how I told you about my past? She's the one who killed me. You don't want to anger her." And with that she immediately calmed down. She looked at Eden fearful. Giselle nodded at me, and then she cautiously walked over to Eden. "I'm sorry about attacking you, Eden! Can we uh start over?" Giselle asked nervously as she outstretched her hand towards Eden.

I watched Eden purposefully taking her time. I tapped my foot impatiently. "Eden!"

"Fine!" Eden shook Giselle's hand reluctantly. "My name is Eden Wang. It's a... pleasure... to meet you!" She grimaced.

"Likewise." Giselle fake smiled.

2 crazy women under 1 roof? They're going to kill each other.