Chapter 41: Mission- Dragon Head

Min's POV:

I woke up to the sound of Eden's voice on the phone. "Please, would someone say something... anything?"

I groaned at the massive headache. Everything came back to me in a second. I reached for the phone on the ground just as the rest of them started to wake up. "Eden? Hello! Are you there?"

"Min?" Eden cried. "Man, I so happy to hear your voice. What happened?"

"One minute Mark was talking to you, and then the next minute a black van rams into our van flipping us over. I was hoping for some action." Eden chuckles at my words.

"Then you better show them that they messed with the wrong ones! Call me when you've handled the situation. Go get em girl!" Eden smiled. I hung up and stared around as everyone started waking up.

"Stay alert. We're under attack." I whispered.

"No shit Sherlock." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"If you like, you can be our first sacrifice. I for one would vote you off in a heartbeat." Anong said in a mock tone, but I'm pretty sure she was serious. Anong and I were much alike, while the others- Yuri, Hyoyeon and YoonA- favored Tiffany. I don't know why we butt heads, but I just like to rustle her feathers a little.

Footsteps approached the van, and it got so silent that you could hear a pin drop. A man spoke, "Lóngtóu, wǒmen zhuāhuòle tāmen. Tāmen de shēnghuó huì zuìzhōng ràng nǐ zhōngguó de kòngzhì quán. (Dragon Head, we've captured them. Their lives will finally get you control of China.)" A moment passed before the mysterious man spoke again. "Hǎo ba, wǒ huì kàn dào zài 30 fēnzhōng nèi. (Ok, I'll see in 30 minutes.")

"Mark, what did he say?" Tiffany asked worried.

"Let's not stick around to find out." Henry interrupted.

Mark, Amber and Henry all spoke to each other in their native tongue. "Sānlián zhēng. Tāmen de yìsi shì lìyòng wǒmen zuòwéi yòu'ěr duì wǒmen de fùqīn. Wǒmen zěnme méiyǒu kàn dào zhè yīqiè? (Triad. They mean to use us as bait for our Fathers. How did we not see this coming?)" Amber said. Mark nodded his head. Staring at their expressionless faces I couldn't decipher how much trouble we were in.

"Cóng shénme shíhòu kāishǐ de sān rén zǔhé tàzhǎn yèwù jiānádà? (Since when did the Triad expand their business to Canada?)" Mark questioned.

A wicked grin slid onto his face that made me shiver in fear. "Wǒ zhīqián yǐjīng chǔlǐle tāmen. Ān dí shì xúnzhǎo Eden, tā dài láile hēishèhuì de bāngzhù. Tāmen yǐjīng zhǎodàole tā, dàn tā jíbài tāmen rúcǐ zāogāo, tāmen pǎo tāmen de tuǐ zhī jiān wěibā. Tā shīzōng qián, ān dí néng lái, bìng dédào tā de. (I've dealt with them before. Andy was searching for Eden, and he brought in the Triad to help. They had found her, but she beat them so bad they ran with their tails between their legs. She disappeared before Andy could come and get her.)"

When he finished talking Amber and Henry had the exact same scary face on. I looked to the other guys and they seemed unfazed. What did we marry into, or more importantly, who did we marry?

The car door opened to our right, and our reactions were perfectly in sync. I would've laughed if our lives weren't on the line. We played like we were unconscious, until all of us were safely out of the van. The hard gravel dug into my back, and it took everything within me not to spazz out on these inconsiderate bastards.

I'm a lady, and I should be treated as such! Heat and electricity pulled to me like a magnet. They laid Junior right next to me, which I was grateful for. A shadow passed over me, and I peeked my eyes open a bit. Evil radiated off of the 75 men present.