Chapter 42: I Hate You

Anong's POV:

Jackson was about to go and speak to Eden when 2 new people appeared from nowhere. No one was happy about that. Jackson is fuming at their presence. The guys are trying to keep him from reacting. I think my husband BamBam left out some very important details about Eden and Jackson's relationship. This is like a soap opera, and they're feeding my hunger for drama.

"What the hell are you doing here Andy, and for the love of God why did you bring Giselle? I told you that she was dead weight! Shall I remind you of how I saved her life from the Axe Gang?" Eden growls.

"Ah, so you're the reason why my brother Wang Ya Qiao is dead!" Dragon Head says deadly.

Eden winks at him. "Aye! That would be me! And if you don't want to join him right now you'd sit over there like a good boy and the shut the hell up. I'm talking to someone. It's rude to interrupt!" She turns to Andy. "Keep your lapdog in check."

Andy looks surprised. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Do you think I'm freaking stupid? I know it was you who sent him. You want revenge for me killing Giselle, is that it?" Eden taunts. How can she be so calm and scary at the same time?

"Don't talk to my husband like that!" Giselle seethes.

Fēi and Giselle are face to face glaring at each other. "Husband? You two got married?" Fēi asks in disgust.

"You better believe it. Now Eden will know that Andy's mine! So get the hell up out my face, chica!" Giselle yells.

I'm so confused when Eden burst out laughing. "About freaking time! Congratulations you two!" She shows a genuine smile. I look over at Min, and she just shrugs. She's just as lost as I am. We have a lot of catching up to do with Eden.

But the atmosphere thickens when Eden walks over to Giselle and whispers something in her ear, all while pointing at Fēi. Giselle looks so scared that she quickly goes over to Andy's side. Eden plasters that scary smile on her face again as she high fives Fēi.

Jackson walks over to Eden and places his hand on her waist, showing his possessiveness. Eden has yet to acknowledge him, which makes him turn her around so she's facing him. "I AM YOUR HUSBAND! WHY ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT MY UNCLE AND HIS WIFE?" Eden doesn't even flinch at his sudden outburst.

"We better start planning his funeral now." BamBam jokes.

"Oh? Now you wanna acknowledge the fact that you're my husband? Now you want to show up when a complete stranger asks for help? But when I beg you to come back you tell me no!" The anger rolls off of Eden like grenades and knocks everyone in close proximity back a few inches.

Her brother Gabe picks Jackson up by his shirt. "Touch my sister like that again and I'll end your life right here!"

"Release him, Gabe!" Andy threatens.

Gabe does as he says and walks over to Andy with a vengeance, but Aiden stops him. "Allow me." Aiden punches Andy square in the jaw making him fly back a few feet. "Don't think I forgot about what you did to my sister and her baby. You're still #1 on my hit list. I don't care that Eden killed you already. I want the satisfaction of doing it myself."

"Andy!" Giselle cries out and runs over to her husband.

"Baby?" I ask more so to myself.

"It's a long story..." Youngjae says in response to my question.

"As interesting as this," Dragon Head says rising to his feet, "I have a score to settle with Eden and plans to finish with the Wang Family."