Chapter 43: One Night Only

Eden's POV:

It's been 2 weeks since I've last spoken to my husband. There's only 3 weeks left until the masquerade ball, and I'm feeling extremely horny. With Jackson returning my sexual urges have spiked. It started the day my family was attacked by Dragon Head, and it has only progressed during the days that followed.

My desires would get so bad that I'd have to sleep with a pillow between my legs to keep me from going out to get my needs met from someone else. However, tonight I'm breaking all the rules. I'm gonna find me a man who will knock my socks off.

"Hey. You ready to go?" Min asks me. We're having a girls night out. My in-laws were discharged from the hospital a week ago, and they flew up to New York. Everyone is currently staying at my parents mansion. We have 15 bedrooms in the house, and I have yet to bump into Jackson. I hope my parents aren't torturing him. I was really shocked when my father allowed Andy and Giselle to stay here as well.

Giselle, Fēi and Yaya under the same roof would only end in disaster. Nevertheless, they were going clubbing with us, all except Sooyoung. She's darn near 8 months pregnant, and I would kill somebody if they ever tried to touch her in a sexual manner. So to avoid the death penalty on my behalf, Sooyoung is staying home with my mom.

Yaya and Giselle hit it off perfectly, just like I knew they would. Birds of a feather flock together, and eagles soar alone.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

We made our way to the club 'Hudson Terrace' on 621 W 46th st, btw 11-12th ave, in NEW YORK CITY. Gabe owned the club, so we walked right in. "Your room is ready. Right this way." The bouncer Jay said to me. I thanked him and gave him a tip.

The second floor view was breathtaking. Yaya's schoolmates were here. I had a crush on Luke back in school, but he was dating Shay at the time. I should've known she'd invite them. I rolled my eyes and made my way through the crowded room.

"Well, if it isn't the 4 eyed freak! Have you come to contaminate the place with your presence?" Shay snickered.

Gabe and the guys walked into the room a minute later, but the crowd failed to notice them over Shay's big mouth.

Her group of bimbos laughed. "Ah, Shay. Are you still whoring around, or have you found a new hobby? Preferably one that doesn't involve you sleeping with someone else's husband." She glared at me, and I smirked. "I guess you're still the same after all these years. Shame."

"You little bitch! Who do you think you are? No one here even likes you! You'll always be that same pathetic, no-good outcast! And look, I see you're pregnant again. Is this baby also a product of rape-"

My hand around her throat cut her off mid-sentence. "Unless you want to find yourself thrown out of a 2 story window I suggest you shut the hell up."

"Shay, don't!" Yaya warned her friend. The rest of her group shot daggers at me. "Just drop it; all of you!"

"Do you have something you wanna say?" I looked behind Shay to the rest of her entourage. They kept killing me with their eyes, but they kept their mouths shut. "I didn't think so." I released Shay and turned to Yaya. "I want to enjoy this night. Please check your friends. I would hate to have to explain to our brother why his 2nd floor window is broken."

Shay pulled out a box cutter and sliced my arm. "Oh I'm gonna make your life a living hell. You done messed with the wrong one today, boo boo." The room fell completely silent.

"I really just want to enjoy my night. Could you please not ruin it?" I said to Shay. "I'm willing to overlook your stupidity if you just walk away right now. Otherwise I can't promise you anything." I deadpanned.