Chapter 10: Love Me Like You'll Never See Me Again

After the reception came to end people lined up with sparklers that lead to a white limo. Thankfully Jackson and I packed already. We were headed to Venice Italy for 3 days and then we were off to Jerusalem.

*Venice Italy*

We checked into our hotel room full of energy. After all we were on the private jet for 14+ hours. That was plenty of time to sleep and get a taste of what was to come. It's 2 in the afternoon, and I ran us a bath. We undress and get in the tub, taking turns washing each other.

It was hard to keep my focus around Jackson's naked body. I was constantly assaulting my bottom lip with my teeth. This was not the time to be nervous. Every time my hands would caress him I would get lost in the sculpture that was his body. He was perfection, and I felt insecure, sitting by him. But I was finally going to be one with my husband. My mind, however, was stuck in the 'Andy Era.'

I have faith that Jackson will never turn out like his uncle. He's not like that...right? I mean, in the beginning, he was rough, but he's changed. Fear is playing tricks on me. "Bǎobèi, nǐ tīng dàole ma? (Baby, did you hear me?)"

I blinked, but I'm sure the confusion and embarrassment of me zoning out was evident upon my face. "Duìbùqǐ! What did you say? (I'm sorry)"

Jackson sighed. "Zěnmeliǎo? (What's wrong?)" I didn't answer him with words... I couldn't... My lips colliding with his let him know that I was hungry for him... desperate to have him inside of me. I blinked back my tears, but they escaped anyhow.

"Shhh! Hey, look at me. I won't hurt you. Trust me." A wave of peace crashed over me as I was lifted up into Jackson's arms. He carried me to the bed, while I kept my eyes locked on his. As he bent down to passionately kiss me he entered inside of me. We made love like we would never see each other again.

I don't know what time it was when I finally dropped my legs and arms to the bed, totally spent. Jackson rolled over, pulling me with him, planting sweet kisses on me. "Wǒ ài nǐ, Bǎobèi! (I love you, baby!)" He whispered.

"Wǒ yě ài nǐ! (I love you too!)" I mumbled back. We slept the rest of the day.