Chapter 28: Shanghai

Eden's POV:

"So where are we again?"

He took in a breath of air and released it. "Wǒmen zài wǒ de fángzi zài shànghǎi jǔxíng. (We're at my house in Shanghai.)"

I was about to speak when I got cut off. "Babe, what are we doing today?" She paused and glared at me. "Who is she, and what is she doing here?"

I glanced over at Andy with a smile forming on my face. "Nǐ zhǎodào nǐ de bànlǚ? Rúhé zhēn bàng shì shénme? (You've found your mate? How awesome is that?)" I playfully slapped him on the arm. "Nǐ wèishéme bù gàosù wǒ? (Why didn't you tell me?)"

The woman spoke up. "Ummm Hello? Estoy hablando conmigo mismo? ¿Quien es ella? (Am I talking to myself? Who is she?)" She stalked closer to Andy and began poking him in his chest. "Está engañando a mí con esta puta, Andy? (Are you cheating on me with this whore, Andy?)"

Keep calm, Eden. She didn't mean it, Eden. She's just upset and confused, Eden. Oh bump that! "A quién llamas una puta? Voy a limpiar este suelo con su cara. No juegues conmigo! (Who are you calling a whore? I will mop this floor with your face. Don't play with me!)"

This feisty Latina got all up in my face. "Tú eres la única puta que veo! (You're the only whore I see!)"

I smirked at her, and Andy had this fearful look in his eyes. "Andy would you please get your girl. I would hate to mess up her beautiful face, because she doesn't know when to shut her mouth." I said to him without breaking eye contact with her.

"Bǎobèi, hǎo ma? (Baby, please?)" He pleaded. "Giselle, she's family. There's nothing going on between us. I promise."

Giselle stepped closer to me. "Don't 'Baby please' me! You want me to believe that this black whore is somehow related to you? Psh! What do you take me for?" She scoffed.

"Clearly, you're an idiot!" I headbutt her hard and she toppled over clutching her forehead. "I warned you, didn't I?"

Andy stepped in between us. "Eden, that's enough! Go into the living room."

I gasped, "Shénme? Tā kāishǐ ba! (What? She started it!)" I walked over to the living room pouting. "Stupid crazy mate. She's starts it, but I get blamed. Bish! She's lucky I'm pregnant, otherwise I'd inflict some serious damage on her." I mumbled to myself.

"I heard that!" Andy yelled.

"I heard that!" I mimicked him. "Psh! I don't care if you heard me fart. I didn't start it, but if she comes at me sideways again I'm gonna finish it." I heard Andy soothing her. That's what she gets.

Giselle yelled and ran towards me. She tackled me to the ground and held a knife to my throat. "Listen here, whore!" I rolled my eyes at her. "Andy is my fiancée! So go find your own man. If I tell you again I will end your life."

In one swift motion I pinned her on her stomach. "No, you listen, psycho! Andy and I are FAMILIA! I am married to his nephew. And since you attacked me I'm gonna keep to my word." I grabbed a fistful of her pretty brown curls and dragged her across the floor on her face. "How does that dust taste?" I laughed.

Giselle growled. "Awe, did I make the puppy mad?" I laughed at her twisted face. Before she could lung at me Andy picked her up. She was thrashing around like a mad woman. Andy had to hug her to calm her down.

Andy whispered something to her, and she immediately calmed down. She looked at me with fear. Hmm, I guess he told her about our history. I had seen her nod at him, and then they walked over to me. "I'm sorry about attacking you, Eden! Can we uh start over?" Giselle asked nervously as she outstretched her hand towards me.

I pondered it for a long, long moment, making her sweat. Andy tapped his foot impatiently. "Eden!"

"Fine!" I shook her hand. "My name is Eden Wang. It's a... pleasure... to meet you!" I grimaced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♡Song:
Adele- Send My Love (To Your New Lover)

Giselle played by Roselyn Sanchez.
Picture at the top.