Chapter 34: Hong Kong & The Axe Gang

"Our flight will be landing in 10 minutes." The pilot said over the intercom. The room remained silent after our exchange 20 minutes ago.

"Gabriel and Michael, reporting for duty, ma'am. We will be protecting you, courtesy of your Father." 2 tall men in black suits said approaching my seat. By Father they meant my Father God. I smiled at the angels impersonating bodyguards and nodded my head. They walked away and stood by the entrance.

Andy leaned over and whispered to me "Security detail, really?" Giselle smirked.

"Hey, you never know what could happen. I like to be prepared for anything. We've all been gone for 2 months. The threat of rival gangs still exist, and because Wang Mafia has been silent I don't doubt that their enemies have been plotting." I say looking at Andy but directing my comment towards Giselle.

She seemed to catch on, and her eyes widened. I smirked in victory. "Oh Giselle, I have something for you." I turned around and picked up a black blazer. "This is for you... it's a peace offering." I put on my most convincing smile, and she bought it.

Andy beamed with delight. "Oh, I couldn't possibly take this." Giselle said shaking her head.

I was quite persistent. I wouldn't take no for an answer. "I insist." My hand was still outstretched waiting for her to accept my gift. Guilt flashed through her eyes as she looked at Andy's side profile. Something was eating her up inside, and she was scared that we'd figure her out.

Her hand hesitantly reached out and took the jacket. She looked it over and then smiled. "Thank you, Eden."

"It's the least I can do." I shrugged. "Now, put it on. I wanna see how it fits." I clapped my hands together happily. Andy helped her put the jacket on. "Beautiful! It's perfect on you."

"Do you really think so?" Giselle asked nervously. I nodded.

"I think you should wear it for the remainder of our trip. It makes you look badass." I smirked.

"Okay! Thanks." Giselle turned and engaged in a conversation with Andy, as I rose up from my seat and made my way to the archangels Gabriel and Michael.

"Is everything ready?" Michael asked.

"Yes, they don't suspect a thing." I whispered.

Gabriel looked at me and smirked. "You should win an award for that amazing acting, Eden."

"Eh," I shrugged. "Andy will thank me for it later. Once I expose her... it'll be one less threat hanging over our shoulders."

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

We pulled up to Wang Enterprises. It's been a while since I've stepped inside of here, but their building never ceases to amaze me. I walk into the lobby with Andy and Giselle on my right side, Gabriel in the front of us and Michael bringing up the rear.

Andy walks up to the receptionist, and she looks fearful to see him. I step up to the desk and smile at her. "It's okay Lee; they're with me." She visibly relaxes some, and I take in the lobby area. I see some of the Ax gang members trying to blend in, but they stick out like a sore thumb. "Are my parents here?"

"Y-Yes, b-but they're being held up in a m-meeting in their office." Lee stutters as a guy comes up on her left side and places his hand on her shoulder. I also noticed the not-so-subtle squeeze he added.

"Is everything okay, Miss. Lee?" The guy asks.

"Perfect. Everything is perfect. There's no problem here." She laughs uncomfortably.