Chapter 11: Need Your Love

Today was our last day of calm before the storm. I didn't want to leave Italy, but the fate of the world was on my shoulders. I couldn't allow selfishness to take root in my heart. I hated myself for being so clingy towards Jackson, but our future was unknown. We were taking it one day at a time. Our days were limited... this I knew, but I didn't know for how long. So I was going to make the most it.

"Babe, what do you want to eat?" I asked Jackson from the kitchen. I was lacking in the cooking department, but it didn't hurt to try. Rummaging through the cabinets I sensed him before he spoke.

"Are you on the menu? I can taste you already..." He approached me like a hunter stalking its prey. His naked body turned me on. I was wet before he even laid a hand on me. "Dāng wǒ gēn nǐ zuò, nǐ huì tòngle yīgè xīngqí. (When I'm done with you you'll be sore for a week.)" He nibbled on my ear just as he assaulted my body with pleasure.

Wave after wave of intense pleasure crashed over me. I didn't have time to recuperate, because Jackson pulled out of me and turned me around to face him. "Wǒ xiǎng tīng dào nǐ de jiān jiào wǒ de míngzì. (I want to hear you scream my name.)"

I wrapped my legs around his waist. The force of our love nearly knocked the air out of my lungs. My mouth was dry, because I was suffocating on the sheer bliss of it all. Jackson slowed down his pace. Desperation was evident in my voice. "I need your love, JACKSON!!!"

"Shuí nǐ shǔyú nǎ yī zhǒng? (Who do you belong to?)" Jackson pulled me in closer to him. He lifted an eyebrow waiting for me to respond. When I didn't say anything he brought his mouth to my twin towers and gently nibbled on them.

"Nǐ, bǎobèi! Wǒ shǔyú nǐ!!! (You, baby! I belong to you!!!)" I cried out in ecstasy.

Jackson planted kisses on my face and neck. "Wǒ ài nǐ, bǎobèi! (I love you, baby!)"

"God, I love you too! Look what you do to me." I chuckled.