Chapter 51: Baby Boom

"Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for." - Warren Barfield

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

1 Month Later:

I would love to say that everything has gone back to normal, but that would be a lie. Nothing about our lives are normal. Aiden Lee and Meiying are happily back together and raising Jia as a family. His family have been spending as much time with them as possible. It warms my heart. Andy and Giselle, Amber and Henry, and Gabe and Fēi are all expecting a child as well.

After all that we had gone through I'm not surprised that this baby making season. Giselle and I have mended our broken relationship. Ayanna, Giselle and Meiying are the 3 Musketeers. They're a perfect fit. My roll dogs will forever be Fēi, Min, Sooyoung and Anong, of course the guys too.

■ ■ ■ ■

March 8th

Sooyoung has gone into labor, and I'm feeling all sorts of emotions. She's asked me to be in the delivery room with her, but I politely declined. It's too soon, and I'm still heartbroken over Yifei's tragic departure. Jackson drove me to the hospital. He isn't too fond of my driving; he says I drive like a race car driver- so be that it may.

We've been waiting in the waiting room for only 2 hours, but I'm getting cranky. "Babe?" I whined.

Jackson turned to me and rolled his eyes. "Yes, my sugar plum fairy?"

I burst out laughing. "Really? That name though..."

"What you don't like it, sugar honey iced tea?" He grinned.

It was my turn to roll my eyes. "You're so corny." I kissed his cheek. "Dàn wǒ xǐhuān tā. Wǒ ài nǐ. (But I love it. I love you.)"

"Wǒ yě ài nǐ! (I love you too!)" His breathed out, leaning closer until he closed the distance and kissed me.

My dad cleared his throat. "Eden, I know you're married, but I don't want to see that."

"Oh please, Dad!" I giggled. "As many times as I've caught you and mom nearly sucking each other's faces off... I'd say mine was rated PG-13 compared to what yall be doing.... ya bunch of nasties..."

Gabe burst into a fit of laughter. "That's so true though!"

My mom kissed my dad's cheek and ran her hand up and down his chest. "Don't listen to them, Honey. I love your kisses." Gabe and I made a gagging noise, but the room soon grew quiet when Aiden walked in. "So?"

"She's so beautiful! Lily Ann Giles. 6 pounds, 7 ounces and 18 inches long." Aiden beamed.

We all ran up to him, well I slightly waddled, and congratulated him.