Chapter 25: The Rider & The White Horse

Gabriel's POV:

I sat shocked at what just occurred. Baldassare just murdered those I considered friends. I mean, yeah it's in his nature to kill, but he's also a liar; I didn't think he'd go to drastic measures. Eden's cries has reached the ear gates of Heaven. We all wept with her. Yeshua rode up to me on His white horse. "Are you ready, Gabriel?"

I wiped at my eyes and looked towards the massive army of God. Securing my armor I got on my white horse as well and waited for the Lord's signal to move out. The angel Michael was on my left. "This breaks my heart, but it will all work out for her." I nodded as we took our positions.

"Michael, I want you to protect Eden." The Lord said. "Gabriel" He looked into my eyes, "We're going to war!" I bowed. "Let's move out!" The Lord shouted. He parted the Heavens, and we descended on Hell itself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eden's POV:

I've come to the end of myself. My strength has failed me. I'm worn out and tired, but I will not give up! I will not allow their deaths to be in vain. Even though I've lost a good amount of blood, from when Babylon stabbed me, I will still fight.

"What a shame that you've come this far to lose!" Baldassare and his minions taunt me. They have me surrounded. Fear not, Eden! The Holy Spirit brings a scripture to my heart. I recite Psalms 59:1-17 out loud.

*"Rescue me from my enemies, O God.
Protect me from those who have come to destroy me.
Rescue me from these criminals;
save me from these murderers.
They have set an ambush for me.
Fierce enemies are out there waiting, Lord,
though I have not sinned or offended them.
I have done nothing wrong,
yet they prepare to attack me.
Wake up! See what is happening and help me!
O Lord God of Heaven's Armies, the God of Israel,
wake up and punish those hostile nations.
Show no mercy to wicked traitors.

Interlude

They come out at night,
snarling like vicious dogs
as they prowl the streets.
Listen to the filth that comes from their mouths;
their words cut like swords.
"After all, who can hear us?" they sneer.
But Lord, you laugh at them.
You scoff at all the hostile nations.
You are my strength; I wait for you to rescue me,
for you, O God, are my fortress.
In his unfailing love, my God will stand with me.
He will let me look down in triumph on all my enemies.

Don't kill them, for my people soon forget such lessons;
stagger them with your power, and bring them to their knees,
O Lord our shield.
Because of the sinful things they say,
because of the evil that is on their lips,
let them be captured by their pride,
their curses, and their lies.
Destroy them in your anger!
Wipe them out completely!
Then the whole world will know
that God reigns in Israel.

Interlude

My enemies come out at night,
snarling like vicious dogs
as they prowl the streets.
They scavenge for food
but go to sleep unsatisfied.

But as for me, I will sing about your power.
Each morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love.
For you have been my refuge,
a place of safety when I am in distress.
O my Strength, to you I sing praises,
for you, O God, are my refuge,
the God who shows me unfailing love."

"Why call out to Him?" Baldassare hisses. "He won't answer you! He abandoned you in your time of need, and because of it your baby died! He failed to come to your aid, and now your family is dead."

I stood to my feet. "Shut your tongue, you snake! You're nothing but a liar, a thief and a killer! How dare you try and blame God. This is your doing!" I laughed bitterly. "You've always thought you had one on me, but I've always been 2 steps ahead of you this entire time."

"I am King!" Baldassare threatened.

I snorted, "Yeah, king of defeat."

"You can't defeat me, Eden! No one can!" He turned into a dragon and roared.

*Then I saw a beast rising up out of the sea. It had seven heads and ten horns, with ten crowns on its horns. And written on each head were names that blasphemed God. This beast looked like a leopard, but it had the feet of a bear and the mouth of a lion! And the dragon gave the beast his own power and throne and great authority.

I saw that one of the heads of the beast seemed wounded beyond recovery-but the fatal wound was healed! The whole world marveled at this miracle and gave allegiance to the beast. They worshiped the dragon for giving the beast such power, and they also worshiped the beast. "Who is as great as the beast?" they exclaimed. "Who is able to fight against him?"

Then I saw another beast come up out of the earth. He had two horns like those of a lamb, but he spoke with the voice of a dragon. He exercised all the authority of the first beast. And he required all the earth and its people to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.

"I'll never bow down to you!" I spat in their direction. "You sure are proud, for a dead man that is." I looked up into the sky and then back at Baldassare. "He's here!" I smirked.

*Then I saw heaven opened, and a white horse was standing there. Its rider was named Faithful and True, for he judges fairly and wages a righteous war. His eyes were like flames of fire, and on his head were many crowns. A name was written on him that no one understood except himself. He wore a robe dipped in blood, and his title was the Word of God. The armies of heaven, dressed in the finest of pure white linen, followed him on white horses. From his mouth came a sharp sword to strike down the nations. He will rule them with an iron rod. He will release the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty, like juice flowing from a winepress. On his robe at his thigh was written this title: King of all kings and Lord of all lords. (Revelations 19:11-16)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♡Song: Paramore- Now

***Author's Note***

Hello, my furry like felines!!! Thank you for continuing to read and vote!!!

Also, for this chapter I did use actual Scriptures out of the Bible. Those parts will be in bold italics. Whatever I use from the Bible is truth, and I did not add or take away any words. It's truth: meaning these things will come to pass one day. We are living in the last days after all. I don't need to defend The Word of God, because it speaks for itself. God's not a liar. 

Oh yeah, anytime God speaks, it will be in Bold italics as well.

Anywho, ENJOY & God Bless!!!

☆References☆
*Psalms 59
*Revelations 19:11-16
*Revelations 13:1-4, 11-12