big mistake

Kakashi's P.O.V

"Hey Kakashi sensei! Look what Pervie Sage taught me!" Naruto said loudly. I saw his hand signs and knew that he was about to make a big mistake. I knew that Jutsu and I also heard a rumour that it is like a curse. The person who uses it and the people around that person will get affected.
"Naruto stop! We don't know what could happen if you use that Jutsu!" But it was too late. He slammed his hand to the ground and we were gone.

********

"Uuuuuugh schooooool looooord whyyyyy meeee" I cried out loud when I heard my alarm go on. I hit my alarm clock several times until it stopped. I was about to get up when my second alarm rang. Lets just say that I'm not a morning person. I grabbed it and threw it across the room. It hit my closet and broke. "Oh well.. this isn't the first time that I broke my alarm clock" I shrugged.

Something told me not to go to school. But that 'something' says that everyday so I just ignored it and put on my 'homeless looking but still cute' style clothes on. Living alone is the best thing ever.
I looked at my Naruto posters, hanging on my bedroom wall and went to school.

*******

Kakashi's P.O.V

"My back.. i-it h-h-hurts" I heard Naruto say. So we aren't dead. Great. (note that sarcasm)
"Kakashi sensei Kakashi sensei where are we!?" Naruto yelled. My head is already hurting and now he is yelling. I looked around me and saw that we were in a.. house?. This isn't good.
"Naruto!!!"

********

One hour left until I can go home and put on my pj's eat and sleep. This history teacher's voice is so annoying. God.. I am getting stressed when she talks. Even when she breathes. Something about her is annoying. Her head maybe.

I put on my earphones and closed my eyes. I was having an amazing dream until Pandacorn woke me up.
"How dare you to sing out loud in my class!" Pandacorn yelled.

Her name isn't actually Pandacorn, but she looks like a panda and I was hungry while I was making my history homework. So since then I have been calling her 'Pandacorn'.

"Excuse me biaaatchhhhhMa'am." Woah good save. Phew...
"But I wasn't singing. I was sleeping. I mean it is not a big deal. Did you know that sleeping is healthy. So I just thought by myself 'if I sleep in class then maybe when I wake up I can concentrate better at what my lovely teacher is saying" I said hoping that she would say nothing.

She was turning red.

"Oh oops. Sorry ma'am. It sounded smarter in my head. Hehe" I said while rubbing the back of my head with a small smile.

"BEKO I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU IN THIS CLASS AGAIN!" the teacher screamed while pointing to the classroom door.

"Thank you so much ma'am. Finally. So this is what I was supposed to say so I could get rid off you for the rest of the year. Aaaaadiossss muchachoooos" I said happy while waving to my laughing classmates.
I flipped my hair and walked away.
At least I entertained them.

*time skip*

"Hello darliiing! I am hoooome... oh I forgot that I'm not married yet. Plus I am still 18" I always talk to myself.

I said earlier that living alone was great but sometimes I do feel lonely.
"I wish I had some company. Maybe a friend" I sighed.

"That means you won't have a problem with us staying here while we figure out how to get back" I heard a voice coming from the kitchen door.

I stood still. I was in a shock. I instantly grabbed my butterfly knife out of my pocket and looked to my right.

"Hey" a masked guy waved with a closed eye smile while leaning on the door of my kitchen. There was a blond dude eating out of my fridge like a rat.

"What. The. Fuck. THIIIEEEVEEES. SOMEONE HEEEEEEELP!"