pranks

"STOP LAUGHIIIING!" I said and threw a pillow at him. Sadly he caught it. Sometimes I hate it that he is a ninja. Pranks won't work on him.
"Alright alright," He said while getting up. He came to a halt by my door and said "don't forget our date that we have tomorrow." He winked and walked off.
That bastard.
Where can I take him out for our first date.

I took a shower and put on my baggy sweatpants and a sweater. I jumped on my bed but it was a bad idea. My whole bed was wet.

"That's what you get for trying to make me wet with the glass of water you accidently poured over yourself, princess."

I turned around and saw Kakashi standing by my door with nothing but sweatpants and a messy hair. "Want a picture of me? It sure lasts longer." He smirked while leaning on the wall.
God.. why did you have to make him such a handsome idiot.

He wanted to make me go all crazy and mad. He thinks that it is funny. Lets see if he is going to like this.
I walked past him and went to the kitchen. The first thing I saw was ketchup. I waited for him to go back to his room. After making sure that he was asleep I sneaked up in his room.

He was laying so peaceful in his bed. I could see that he was exhausted. "THIS. IS. WAR!" I yelled and I squirted the ketchup on him. I am soooo gonna get in trouble, but he started it.

He still didn't wake up. That's weird ...

"Kakashi. Ppssht yo scarecow. Wake up. You look like you are on your period ahhahahahaha."
Still no sound. I thought that every guy got mad when someone said that. He was like a dead man. I got closer to his face to see if he was still breathing.
"So you want to kiss the prince charming? Why not." He said without opening his eyes.

I thought I was going to lose my mind.
"You scared the hell out of me!" I said. Before I could slap him he caught my hand and pulled me towards him. I fell on him and my clothes got all nasty because of the ketchup. He grabbed the pot of ketchup and emptied it on my head and rubbed it all over my face.
Now he has gone too far.
I grabbed the pillow next to him and pushed it on his face so he couldn't breathe.

Suddenly he disappeared. What. But how?!
I think I am losing it now for real. I suddenly heard the shower. Oh no he didn't...
He used shadowclone jutsu! He sure wasn't as dumb as I thought he would be.

I ran to the shower and my plan was to pour milk all over him. I ran to the shower with the milk.
I kicked the door open ..
"SO YOU THOUGHT YOU WEre smmmarrtt ...."
The view stopped me from talking.
My oh my.... what a view........

"BEKO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"
"Err I... WELL MISTER WHY DIDN'T YOU CLOSE THE DOUCHE CABIN. BAKASHI!"
"Could this become more awkward.." he said while shaking his head.

"Oi guys. Why are you two yelling. I was dreaming about the ramen and th-" Naruto stopped his sentence when he saw us. Kakashi naked. Me under the ketchup and messed up hair.

"It already has, Kakashi." I said and we both looked at Naruto who was trying to stop his giggles.

"Oh gegege nevermind hehehe me. Go on you guys. I will close the hihihu door." He said and walked away. He made the situation even worse. That kid uuuhg!

"So..." I began not looking at him.
"I think it would be better if you .."
"Yea yeah I think so too. Uhm.. yeah...." I said and walked out of the bathroom. Leaving a blushing Kakashi behind.

*************

Kakashi's P.O.V

"NARUTOOO YOU LITTLE BASTARD COME HERE!"
"SENSEEEII THE DEVIL IS COMING FOR MEEEE HEELPP"

*sigh*

what am I supposed to do with them.
One is the loud troublemaker and the other.. well the other one is so too. What have I done wrong to deserve this.

I stood under the shower with flushed cheeks thinking about what just happened.
After a while I stepped out of the shower and put a new sweatpant on. I saw Naruto who was snoring at the moment.

It is already too awkward between Beko and I so I went to my bed. My bed was all under the ketchup. So my shadowclone was a good choice. I expect everything of her. I need to be on my guard when she is near me.

It seems like I need to sleep on the couch tonight. What an amazing life.
I walked to the livingroom and saw Beko sleeping on the couch.

Aah true. I poured water all over her bed. Smart move Kakashi. Smart move. My father sure would be proud of me.
I had no other choice so I laid next to her. Since the couch isn't so big I needed to hug her so we could fit there together.
The other couches were too small for me. Beko was sleeping so peaceful. I didn't want to wake her up. She obviously took a shower too after that incident.

She smelled really good. She has a strawberry vanille scent. I can't get enough of it. I moved closer to her and hugged her tighter from behind.

"This doesn't mean that the war has ended Kakashi... not yet."