The Akatsuki

I walked the streets with Obito. I wasn't sure if it was a smart thing to do, but at this moment I didn't care at all. 

"So why did you come?" I asked while trying to keep up with his pace. "That beast inside of you. We need it." I stopped walking now and stared a hole in the back of his head. What beast did he even talk about? I know that I can be twisted sometimes, but this went a bit too far. He turned around and gave me a harder look back with the one eye showing from his mask. Obito's sharingan looked blood red. Brighter than normal. 

"What did you mean by 'we need it'? Who is the 'WE' you're talking about?" I walked over to him while asking the questions. He didn't move an inch and went with his hand to his pocket. The air seemed getting cooler now. I started shaking and put my arms around my trembling body. Now we were just staring at each other. Obito leaned towards me and whispered some words in my ear. After that he jumped and before I knew it, he was gone. 

"Kakashi, you can come out of the bushes now." The scarecrow stood in front of me in a matter of a second. He grabbed my arm and breathed hard. His breath hitting my face over and over again making me feel even more guilty. "Maybe I should've told you earlier." I couldn't look away. It looked like he was in a genjutsu. With his voice cracking now and then, he asked me if that was his old friend. I shook off his hand and took a step back. 

"Yes. He is Obito. That one friend you thought was dead. He is alive. I would've wanted to tell you earlier, but you shut me down. He and I..."

"You and him? You and him what, Beko?" He shouted the last part and I knew this was going to end badly. But I have no choice. "He and I are seeing each other for a while now, Kakashi. Now leave me alone." I didn't know what I was saying, but the things Obito said before he left made me do it. "Beko, you're telling me that my 'dead friend' is that masked guy and you two are 'lovers'? Since when, huh? Am I supposed to be happy that Obito is alive or what? What am I supposed to feel now?" Kakashi grabbed his shining silver hair and pulled it. I couldn't stand seeing him suffer like that. I had to end this quickly. 

"At least he listens to me when I have to tell something. Goodbye, Kakashi. Now you know he is still alive, you can sleep well I hope. And no more nightmares." I turned around and started to walk away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards his hard chest. "I don't believe you, Beko. I just can not believe it. You're lying to me." His chin was resting on my shoulder and with all the strength I pushed him away. 

"NOW!" 

Obito threw some blades towards Kakashi which made him jump back. Obito grabbed my hand and held me tightly. "How does it feel to have your girl taken away from you, Kakashi?" Kakashi fell on his knees. Blood was dripping from his leg. I tried to run towards him, but Obito's grip was too tight. "Let's go".

With that we ran away. There was no way that Kakashi could follow us with his injured leg. "Did you have to do that? Why did you hurt him, you heartless monster!" I spitted on his mask. Smart move, Beko. This is what should be expected of you. Spitting on an Uchiha... smart.

Obito came to a stop and the last thing I saw was his hand raising before darkness consumed me. 

***********Dream***********

"That cloud looks like you, Naruto."

"No, it looks like a melting cow."

"Exactly, boy."

"HEY! Kakashi sensei! Your girlfriend is being mean!" Naruto jumped up and huffed. This kid never fails to make me laugh. He relies too much on his sensei. I stood up and ran away while putting my middle finger up. Before sprinting away, I could see Kakashi facepalming. He laid back and started reading the FSOG book which he kept by his side. I told him a million times that it is embarrassing, but he didn't care at all. 

After running for a couple of minutes, Naruto gave up. He knew that he couldn't win from me. "Can you get some drinks, Naruto? There is a store nearby. Just follow the path over there." I pointed at a road leading to the grocery store. He nodded and went to get us all some drinks. 

"I am thankful that there are no people here. Wouldn't want to be seen with you two being dorks." My mouth fell open and just when I was about to scold him he grabbed my hand and pulled me down. Making me fall right on him. Aren't I also glad that there are no people. My face was probably just as red as a tomato. "Such a cute strawberry you are." I looked up to see him still reading the book. I smacked the book out of his hand. He lifted one eyebrow and asked why I did that. I looked at him with a scowled face. 

"You look so cute when you are angry

"You look so cute when you are angry."

"Then watch me become gorgeous, Sweety" With that I hit my head on his hoping that it would knock some senses into him. Instead, my head felt like exploding. "Is your skull made of iron!?" I held my head and sat right up. He only laughed and pulled me towards him, making our lips crush into each other. I fell on top of him and we ended up making out. His lips matched mine perfectly as they were moving in sync. His hand was on my neck, massaging it while exploring my mouth with his tongue. 

"Excuse me for bothering, but we aren't far from home. If you guys want to, we can go back and you two can finish the touchy-touchy."

We both shot up and looked who was making that comment. "NARUTO!"

He giggled and pointed at my burning face. 

Kakashi shot into an awkward laugh and scratched his head. 

***********END DREAM***********

"Did you sleep well?" 

I opened my eyes and looked where that familiar face came from. With some grunting and stretching I finally looked up. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"The Akatsuki?"