going away?

Beko's P.O.V

I woke up on the cold solid ground. My heart was pounding in my chest like crazy. Head was spinning. Sweat running down my face. I looked around and saw that Kakashi was staring at me from the corner. He was slowly crawling over to me.

"Hey, Beko." He said putting my head on his shoulder.
"Where is the blondy." I asked with my throat dry and raspy. "I told him to go home. There is something I want to talk with you about. In private." Kakashi said with his hand in mine. The moment he said that I felt something in my stomach. A weird feeling.

"I think I know what has happened. Do you remember when I told you that I fainted while trying to open the portal wider. There is a possibility that the portal somehow is still open. Anthony might be someone from my world, Beko. Whenever you or other human beings from this world get close to my people. I feel something snap in me. I feel fear. I get the feeling as if you are going to hurt them." He said looking down.

I couldn't say anything. This was all too much for me to take in.

"Kakashi, what are you talking about? Is this some kind of stupid joke?" I got up and stood in front of him with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Beko, some of my people got mixed in this world. I am really sorry." He said and stood next to me.
"What are we going to do now. This is a VERY serious problem. We need to get them back as soon as possible." I said looking deep in his blue eyes. He rested his head on mine and let out a deep breath.

I grabbed his hand and started walking outside the building, but he let go and stood still. I turned around to see if Kakashi's alright. "What's wrong, Kakashi?"

"It is time for Naruto and I to find this portal and go." Was all that he said. I nodded and grabbed his hand again with a weak smile. Trying hard to keep the tears from falling.

We walked in silence home. I felt my heart break with every step that I took with him. I can see that he is also struggeling. Not only with this situation we are in, but also with teaching. And socializing isn't that easy for him with the messed up people in this town. But deep down, there's a feeling that I can't ignore. I don't want him to go away so quick. Not after all I gave him.

We finally arrived home after the torturing silent minutes that passed. I opened the door with my key, but he stopped me from going inside.

"Aren't you going to say something?" Kakashi asked looking at me.
"What do you want me to say? I am happy for you. Wasn't this what you wanted? Congratulations, you did it." I said applausing and went inside the livingroom.

"HEYOO NARU!"

**************************

Kakashi's P.O.V

"HEYOO NARU!" Beko yelled happy and ran to Naruto. They were both soon on the ground laughing. How will I be able to leave the love of my life. Looking at her messing around with Naruto and laughing makes me so happy. Words can't describe how hard it would be for me to leave her. That beautiful long shiny hair and that sweet bright smile. I am not even going to start telling you guys about her cute giggles when I compliment her.

The way she talks and her choice of words is genius. I know that she has a lot of secrets, but I won't force her to tell it. Everything has its time.

"Bakashi! Don't be a boring old man! Come here and help me tickle Naruto. And it is hard for me to catch him with my bad 'human' condition." Beko came to me and tried to get me up from the couch.
"Beko, why are you acting like this. A couple minutes ago you were upset, because-"
"I want to have fun for the last time. Lets make our last days together something to remember." She said sighing.

I stood up, grabbed her waist and lifted her up high. She squeeked and looked down at me. Her hair falling in front of my face. It smelled really good.

"Kakashi, what are you doing! Put me down, you sick pervert!"
I laughed at the names she called me. 'Pervert' fits me perfectly. No doubt about that.

"Naruto. Here comes the plane!" I went straight to him. Naruto stopped laughing when he saw me coming closer to him with Beko high in the air. She put her index and middle finger on her forehead and said "Instant Transmission!". I didn't know what she was talking about, but her face expression made me laugh so hard that I dropped her back on the couch I was sitting on.

"UMPFH... What was that all about!?" She said looking up. Naruto and I began laughing at her.
"If I were you guyss, I wouldn't laugh. It is a very cool trick Goku uses. You know what, I am not even going to tell you about him. Both of you aren't worth it. Hmpfh." She said turning her head away from us so she was facing the wall. I couldn't hold it anymore and kissed her cheek, which turned slightly pink. Oh lord, she is too cute for this life.

"Sensei, please don't take it too far. I don't want to wash my eyes with bleach. Take all this lovey-dovey things in your bedroom." Naruto said shivering.

To make him and Beko go crazy, I grabbed her chin en turned her head towards me and started kissing her soft pink lips very slowly. Beko knew that I was doing it on purpose and this was the best chance she had to get Naruto back. She pulled at my hair to deepen the kiss. I let out a small groan when she put her other hand on my chest. Massaging it slowly.

Naruto was nowhere to be found, when we pulled away to get some air.
"YESSS, high-five babe. We scared Naruto away." She said with her hand in front of me. Waiting to get a high-five.

I took her hand and put it on my chest instead of high-fiving.
"Can you see how fast you can make my heart beat by just kissing me. This is what you do to me, Beko. You drive me crazy." I said while I was trying to calm down my heavy breaths.

"Kiss me again then." She whispered in my ear seductively. I smirked at her.

I love her.

***********

Beko's P.O.V

I love him.