The Portal

It has been 5hours now and he still hasn't woken up. I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself. I wonder if he still loves me. I wonder if he still has this side of him that makes me want to hold him and never let go. I wonder if he wants to leave me and go away to his own home. I wonder what is happening to him. I wonder, will I ever forgive him for bruising and hurting me.

I looked down and let my tears fall, but soon enough two strong arms held me tightly. After a couple of seconds, he slipped his hands under my shirt, and rubbed with his thumb my back. The place he hurt the most.
"I am sorry." He whispered in my ear. I have never heard him so sad. I rested my head on his chest and breathed in his scent.
"I know you are." Was all I said.

He was going to fix his 'just woken up' hair. The moment he took his hand away from my skin, I thought he was going to hit me again. I immediatly put my hands in front of my face to block the punch, that never came.
"Beko what are you- oh no no no Beko I won't hurt you again. Baby, look at me. Please." He said with regret in his voice. I was too afraid he might change again. He took my hands and wrapped my arms around his torso. He held my head to his beating heart and kept kissing my head.

After a moment of silence he pushed me up so my legs were automatically wrapped around his waist and he brought me to my room. He layed me on my bed very careful, as if I was going to shatter into pieces. He got next to me and held me close to him. Everytime he touched me I winced because of what happened hours ago. It is going to be hard to trust him with his moves.

I turned around to face him and he looked as if he was out of space.
"What are you thinking of?" I asked.
He didn't say anything. The only thing he did was looking out of the window.
"Are you going to tell me what is happening?"
Still no answer.
I tried to move away from his strong grip around me, but it was not smart of me. My back was still hurting like hell.
I was going to scream out of pain, but I bit my lip. That is what took him out of his trance.

"Beko are you alright? Did I do something? Please, answer me." He shot up and held my face in his strong hands to check me.
I pushed his hands away and said "No! You answer me! What is happening to you?"
He was taken back by my sudden outburst, and swallowed hard. "I don't know where to begin." He said looking down.

Now I was looking out of the window and my back turned to him. He sighed loudly and began to talk.
"Since the day I came here, I tried to fix Naruto's mistake. His big mistake. Lately I found how to open this portal kind of thing. I was getting really excited. Not because I would be able to leave this cruel world, but I wanted to take you with me too. One day, I used so much energy that I fainted, because I was trying to open the portal wider. After I woke up everything seemed just fine. But then something weird happened. I kept getting aggressive next to some people. Even when I didn't know them. The funny thing is that they look familiar to me. As if I saw them somewhere before. It doesn't always happen. I know that Naruto is at the door listening to our conversation right now, but I don't feel anger at all."

"What is wrong about that temper of yours. What do you feel when you are next to those certain people?"

"I feel hatred. I feel aggressive. I feel possessed. I feel insane. It is like I am out of my mind. You don't see it maybe, but at that time I fight with my inner self to control my anger. Sadly, the bad side always takes in. I get the feeling of ripping someone's head of. As if you guys are my enemies. I get the odd sensation in my body to kill all of you. Beko, please believe me. I wouldn't ever want to hurt you." He finished. I nodded.

Naruto came in slowly and put his hand on his sensei's shoulder.
"Hey sensei. We know that you wouldn't hurt Beko. But seriously. How could you hurt ME? I know I am annoying, but ME? I am going to be the next hokage and you will regret it, Mr. Hatake." Naruto said with a proud face.
We began to laugh quietly, but the three of us ended up laughing out loud because of Naruto. That kiddo is awesome. I hope that one day Kakashi and I will have a kid like Naruto.

What is wrong with me!? Did I really think that. Oh god...
I facepalmed myself and laughed at my thoughts.

This is what I wanted. I want us all to be happy, but life isn't all rainbow and glitters.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked them.

"I have an idea. You guys won't like it, but you need to chain me up somewhere no one can hear me."

"Chain you? Why?"

"Because it could get out of hand. Chain me."