The End

(I highly recommend you to listen to the song above while reading. Enjoy.)

Why did it feel like I was being followed? I just shrugged it off and kept on walking. All the things that had happened clearly made me lose braincells. The thought of Kakashi and Obito trying to become friends again really makes me happy. They weren't of course admitting their love for each other. Even as Kakashi's girlfriend, I am shipping those two way too much. Shipping? More like cruising it. That much. I have no idea what that says about me, though. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a moment. This world could be beautiful. Everything around me seemed glowing. Weird. What was happening this time? I didn't care. Knowing that I have the best man in the world made me feel as light as a feather. 

The peaceful and quiet world around me suddenly became louder. I could hear it. I could feel it. The people bumping into me and asking if I am alright. Why would they ask such questions? I couldn't feel any better! This was the happiest moment in my life. And the second loud sound came again. Even more people went crazy. Can't they just forget about the sadness and sorrows that's filled in this world? I opened my arms and kept looking up. A single tear rolling down my cheek. Why am I crying? Aaah it must be cries of happiness. Another gunshot could be heard, but this time it actually hurt. The third bullet went also right through me. I could feel the iron exploding in me. 

With a thud I fell on the ground. A blonde boy was walking up to me. He's the only one who wasn't scared. "N-Naruto?" So this is what they meant by 'your life will flash right before your eyes like a movie scene.' 

"Thank you. Thank you for taking care of us and letting us stay in your house. I always thought that I was lonely. But you actually talked to me. You played games with me. You took care of me. Something I wanted for so many years. You are the first one to make me feel wanted. So, thank you." With that he lifted me up and walked to the light. I could see the first time we met. I let out a laugh when I saw Naruto eating out of my fridge. Or me pulling Kakashi's hair to check if it was real or not. 

"Naruto, it is okay. You don't have to play as that boy anymore. Just give her to me. I will take her to heaven." I could feel a strong and steady body press against mine. I looked up to see my one and only, Kakashi. "I am sorry, Kakashi. I let Jack have the best of me. I couldn't protect myself." I said with blood streaming down my mouth. "Don't worry, my lady. I hope you had the time of your life even if it didn't last for too long. I saved your life many times as your guardian angel, but this time it was me who failed. Remember when a car almost hit you? You were supposed to die then and there, but I couldn't let that happen. You deserved to be happy for a longer time. So I had to save you every single day from the smallest incidents that could cause your death to come sooner that I wanted. Or when I disappeared through that portal? That's because I had some unfinished jobs up in the skies. Anyways, before we leave, I want to say thank you for choosing me. It was a pleasure to be your lover and angel. I am sorry that I fooled you and everyone who read this book. The reason I made everyone believe I was Kakashi is because you saw me as him. Your favorite anime character, so I had to play along. It's has all been a delusion and not real. Forgive me. Now lets go. Goodbye, readers. I hope you'll excuse the both of us."

Jack, you managed to live with me while knowing I was literally out of my mind after the blow I got on my head in my boxing match. You tried to save me from this misery. I went crazy after thinking that you tried to keep me from my 'boyfriend' while all you did was trying to keep me sane. Thinking I would get better if I just said away from a 'thing' that never existed. I saw a world far different than what you've seen. My 'friends' you once kidnapped were just strangers playing their roles. Just to see how much I'd lost it and what I would do. To put me out of misery you had to wake me up from this dream. So I wouldn't harm anyone in the future. Thank you, Jack. Thanks to you I am as free as a bird now.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes." 

A warm tear rolled down my cold cheek. But I remembered to put a smile on my face. Just how all the characters I once loved and died did. Now it is my turn to be remembered as a girl who died with a smile on her face and in the arms of my angel. Kakashi Hatake...

Goodbye cruel world.