Elise

Why am I acting like this again. This behaviour of mine was the reason why I lost so many people who were dear to me. I want to hide myself. I want to go to my room and never get out of it.
But I am not going to make the same mistakes again. I can't bare losing Kakashi and Naruto. My past has dictated me all this time. This is not going to happen again. I am going to put a smile on my face no matter how tough life gets.

The final bell rang. I better go home quick before it gets colder than it already is.

"Hey Beko! Wait up!"
I turned around and saw Jacob. He ran up to me and hugged me tightly. "Jacob. You. Ugh. You are going to kill me if you. Don't. Let go. Of me now." I said while trying to catch my breath. He did what I told him and kissed my hand. I looked confused because he never does what I tell him to do so he can annoy me. Everyone loves to annoy me. Idiots.

"The only reason why I let go of you is so you can go to prom with me before one of us dies." He said and came closer to me.
Smooth. Really smooth.
"I am sorry but no thank you." I said and walked past him.
"Aaaahe come ooon whyyy I am handsoooome." He whined like a little kid.
"Yeah that's the reason. You are 'just' handsome. That's all you can offer to me. And that's all you have." I said. I could see the burn in his eyes.
"I am just kidding you know." He said as if it was obvious.
"Yeaaah suuuuure thing, bro." I said and rolled with my eyes.

*******************

Kakashi 's P.O.V.

"Sensei..."
"Sensei!.."
"SENSEIII!"

"Huh? What's wrong Naruto. Is there something?"
"YES! could you stop walking around and biting your nails the whole time. Your stress makes me stressed." Naruto said while pulling at his hair.

"Naruto.. I don't know how to ask Beko out to the school party. Do you have any ideas. You are younger than me. You should know better. " I said probably sounding desperate.

"Sensei. Just buy her chocolate and coffee. That's all she wants when a guy asks her out. And buy her a big teddy bear. She will say yes for sure." Naruto said with confidence

"How are you so sure of it Naruto?" I asked.

"Well. Uuh Sensei. Please don't get mad but I found a book where Beko wrote about her life. It is like a diary but she wrote it poetic. I didn't read it on purpose! I was so bored that I wanted to read a book for once. This book looked different than the others. This was written with a pen. She mentioned in her book that if someone would buy her these things was enough for her to fall in love with that person. She doesn't like big presents. Just little things will make her happier." Naruto said. My mouth dropped wide open.

"And you are telling me this now? Why haven't you told me before, Naruto?" I asked him.
"Because I promised Beko. Well you see. She caught me when I was reading that book. She turned into the scariest creature I had ever seen. No joke." He said with wide eyes. I guess that he really got afraid of her. She has so much power over him. Funny to see it.

"But seeing my own Sensei like this.. I want to be useful for once. It still is my fault that-" I cut off Naruto by hugging him.

"SOMEONE HEELLLP THIS PERVERT IS ATTACKING ME!" Naruto yelled and ran away.
"Come back here Naruto! I still owe you a kiiiiisss." I sang to him. He yelled even louder.
This was the first time that I saw him this scared of me. Amazing.

I went to the room to call Elise. She had left her phone number when Beko was in a bad condition. Good thing that I kept it.
I have never been to a school party. This is all new to me. She knows Beko better than anyone. I hope that she will help me.

************

Beko 's P.O.V.

"So.... tired.... cold..... hungry.." I said. I finally arrived to my sweet home. I went to naruto who was sitting and watching TV. I put my head on his shoulder.
"I am hungry too! Kakashi Sensei is still talking to that Elise all because of the prom. I guess that he forgot about me." Naruto said.
An uncomfortable silence fill up the room. So he is going to ask Elise for the prom.

"Beko.."
"Hm"

"Hello Beko. How was your day." Kakashi said.
"Oh good. It was great actually. Jacob asked me to go to the prom with him. I didn't accept it because I thought that maybe we two could go. Now I know that you asked Elise. I guess that I can call Jacob to say that I will go with him instead." I stood up, bumped my shoulder to his and walked to my room.

"Naruto"
"Y-yes Sensei."
"What did you tell to Beko."
"Just that you were on the phone with Elise. That's all."

I went to my room and closed the door. How could he ask my best friend to the prom when we were getting so close and used to eachother. All those flirty words he said were just as a joke then. Wow.

***************

Kakashi ' s P.O.V.

"Elise. We got a problem. Beko thinks that I asked you to the prom. What now.... yeah.... a plan?.... alright... tonight!?... *sigh* fine then. See you later."
I hung up the phone. So I am going to ask her out tonight. I hope everything turns out good.