Hokage

I looked into her eyes and her beautiful green eyes had already turned into a dark color. "No you don't want to kill me, Beko. This isn't you."

"I do." With that she scratched my face and my mask was ripped open. Her claws were now showing and had blood dripping from it. Beko jumped high and and threw her claws right across my chest. I stumbled backwards and eventually lost my balance and fell. I had to get her out of this trance she was in. But how?

"How does it feel, Kakashi? Getting hurt because of the girl you like?" The masked guy asked. My breathing got faster and went right at him. "All I can give you is death."

"Then I shall do the same." He answered back.

"Fire style! Fireball jutsu!"

"Earth style! One wall!" With that I block his fireball. The walls cracking in front of me. Tobi appeared right next to me with a kunai and threw it at me. He didn't realize that the me, hiding behind the wall, was actually a clone. I grabbed his hand from behind and let the kunai drop.

I picked my own kunai from my pocket and cut his right cheek. It went right through his mask thanks to the lightning which surrounded the blade. "The only thing the current me can do is protect Beko and Naruto. With you around us will be hard for me to make sure they're safe.

"You, no, everyone actually shall eventually just end up like me."

Steel came out of his hand and I was ready to use my chidori. We both striked at the same time. His went through my chest and my chidori went through his. He was coughing up blood and I dropped on the ground pulling out the steel.

"It is over, Tobi."
He started laughing like a maniac while coughing up blood on the ground.

"Yeah it's. I will let you win this battle. However, I am not leaving Beko behind." He disappeared again.

I looked around, but Beko was nowhere to found.

*********Beko's P

*********Beko's P.O.V.*********

I ran away from the battlefield in hopes of getting rid of the need to kill. The beast kept talking to.me making me lose my mind. I started running so fast that I didn't even know where I was going. At some point I couldn't feel the ground anymore. It felt like I was falling. With an instant I opened my eyes and then it hit me. Water splashing as I fell into the river. The speed of the water was dragging me to the bottom of the river. The water was slowly filling my lungs as I gave up.

I could feel my body go up again. As if I was flying. So this is the feeling you get when you're dying. There was a sudden cold that embraced me. I slowly opened my eyes again, just to see beautiful lips getting closer. I recognized them immediatly. Kakashi. He pinched my nose and blew into my mouth. I coughed up all the water, but he still held his lips close to mine and whispered "Are you alright." I just nodded and let his hot breath heat my cold lips.

"There are so many things we need to talk about, Kakashi. You broke my heart. You disappointed me." I couldn't hold back my tears and started crying softly in his arms.
"I will explain everything to you. But before that..." he closed the gap between us and started kissing me.
I gave in and opened my mouth, allowing his tongue to explore it. We were so lost in the heat of this moment that we didn't notice everyone staring at us.

Good thing my hand was on kakashi's cheek so they didn't see his face. I broke the kiss en put his worn out mask back on with my other hand. He looked confused and then I said he needs to look up for a second. He started blushing and we all broke into a laughter, except Rin ofcourse.

"Aren't I glad this is over." Gai said putting his hands on his hips.
"Naruto, are you alright?" Kakashi asked getting up to his feet, but failing because of his wounds.
"I am the one who needs to ask, Kakashi-sensei." Naruto walked over to us and put an arm around Kakashi. Gai did the same. We all looked at Rin and she came towards me. She helped me up and so we went to the village.

Everyone was looking weird at me. "Why are they all looking at me like that?" I asked quietly. Rin didn't reply and kept walking. We stopprd at the Hokage's place. I recognized it immediatly. This brought a smile to my face.
"What are you so happy about, Beko." Naruto looked over at me. I shrugged and patted his head. "Memories."
"Memories?" Gai asked. Ofcourse he didn't know that I watched the anime version in my world.

We all went to the pharmacy room and got treated well. Kakashi first went to the Hokage to explain everything. After what seemed like hours, Kakashi came back to tell me that the Hokage wants to see me.

Was I nervous? HELL YEAH!
Was I ready? HELL NO!

Kakashi and I both walked in. Kakashi bowed and I just stared in awe. This was just the same as in the anime! Woaaah...
Kakashi grabbed the back of my head and made me bow. I scratched my head and let out an awkward laugh.
"Why does she remind me of Naruto?" The Hokage spoke.

"Oh believe me, I am nothing like that loud little boy." I said. Kakashi looked at me and let out a "mmhmm sure".

"HEYY!" I punched him where his wounds were and flinched. "Ooh nooo Bakashi are you oki I didn't do it on purpose I sweaaarr...."

The Hokage coughed, making me focus on him again.

"Seems like you two are pretty close. Beko, you stay together with Kakashi. We will do the talking later. Rest you two." Hokage said. We both nodded and headed over to Kakashi's house.

^I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Please let me know what you think about it!^