accepted

There we were. Staring into eachother's eyes. It was like all this time he was a caterpillar and now a butterfly. I slowly reached out to him, and touched his face. I wasn't sure if all of this was real or not.

"... what are you doing?" He asked nervous. I probably looked like a weirdo seeing a handsome guy for the first time. I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Someone is in loooove." Naruto sang. I threw the closest object at him. Which was the remote. He dodged it just on time. Otherwise it would hit his face. Now that would be funny.

My cheeks began to burn. I stood up and walked to the kitchen to hide my blush. I heard Naruto laugh and Kakashi smiled. What is this thing that I'm feeling.
Calm down Beko. Calm the fuck down.

I grabbed my phone and texted a friend of mine who is a specialist in hacking systems. A crappy school means a crappy system. I don't think that it would be hard for her to make fake e-mails saying that Kakashi Hatake is accepted to the school HLW to be a gym teacher.

Knowing a hacker is really useful. She texted me back saying that she had accomplished her mission, and that he can start working next monday. She gave me his schedule. That sounded so badass, but she always wants something in return. We will see what she wants this time.

"Hey Kakashi. You are starting teaching the next monday. You are only going to teach my and Natuto's classmates. I need to warn you because of the kids. They are worse than me. Hahhaa can you imagine that? Nope. Me neither." I said laughing.

He looked at me emotionless. I could feel his pain. This is so amusing.

*********

My week was the same as always. Bullies, idiotic friends, stupid teachers, school is hell. Don't get me wrong. I like to learn new things, but not being taught by people I hate. And I mean... who wants to go to a place where you don't just realize that you are ugly but also really stupid. I am already exhausted for tomorrow.

Kakashi and Naruto were only eating, drinking and sleeping. I won't let them go outside my house. You never know what those might do and get in trouble.

*******

Another monday morning. I was about to throw my new bought alarm on the ground, because it woke me up. I waited for it to make a loud breaking noise, but instead it was quiet. Way too quiet.
I felt a presence in my bedroom. I was already making plans. I was going to pretend to be asleep and then I was going to rush out of my room. The moment I stood up on a fast way I hit my head to something very hard. I groaned out of pain and so did the sneaky perv.

I looked up holding my head and saw the scarecow. This name totally fits him. "Scare-cow"

"What was that for?!" I yelled. I was pissed off. I already hate being woken up on a normal way. This dude took in on a whole other level.
"I wanted to wake you up until you threw an alarm clock on my head. I caught it.... is your head made of rock." He said rubbing his face.

"Oh and before I forget it. I had bought blue coloured lenses so you can hide your Sharingan. It is on the eating table. Use them." I said irritated by his look.

"Alright. And get ready. We have 30 minutes left." He said. I can already feel his 'I am a teacher. You have to do what I say' vibe. I rolled my eyes, pushed him out of my room and slammed the door closed.

I actually wouldn't mind to be woken up by that face.