No way...

*beep... beep...beep*

"Uugh someone please stop that beeping sound." I tried to put my hand on my alarm clock. "Shut. It. Ooooffff!"

"Doctor! She is awake!" What? Wait. who is awake? What was even happening. The male voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't put a finger on it. I couldn't even open my eyes, since they felt heavier than having a black eye.

"Who punched me so hard that I can't even open my eyes?" Damn, what a strong fighter that person must be.

"Are you alright, Beko?" I forced myself with all the strength I had left to open my eyes. The sun was shining brighter than ever. Someone's big hand covered my eyes, so that the sunlight wouldn't literally blind me.

My head suddenly hurt and random pictures flashed by. I held my head and gritted my teeth. "Hey, hey, hey it is alright. I am here, do not worry."

"T-Tobi?"

"Yes, it is me Tobi. You were in a coma for a month now. I found you in the bathroom knocked down."

I closed my eyes again trying to remember what happened, but there was nothing. All the images that flashed before my eyes disappeared.
"Where is Kakashi? Or even Naruto?" I started to panic. Being in a coma for a whole month!?

"Don't you remember? They-"
"Beko needs to rest for a bit, sir. I want to ask you kindly to exit this room. She just woke up."
Tobi nodded and told me that he will wait outside.
"You can't leave without telling me where they are!" The doctor tried to calm me down, but thinking about Kakashi wouldn't really be much of a help.

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to remember. What happened before I slipped into coma. How did I even end up this way. Another doctor came to run some tests.

After what seemed like weeks, they allowed me to go home. Tobi held my hand and we walked home in silence. It seemed like the world's volume had been turned up. Everything was too loud and all it did was giving me extra headache.

"At last we are home."

"What happened to Naruto and Kakashi?"
I couldn't wait any longer. It felt as if I couldn't finish the most simple puzzle. The pieces just wouldn't connect with eachother.

"They went away, Beko. To their and my world. He had no choice. The people from our world and yours collided since Naruto opened a portal." His words didn't make any sense to me until my headache returned. I fell on my knees and tried to breathe. The images.. it was becoming clearer with the second.

******Kakashi's P.O.V.******

"Again." Jiraiya sensei ordered me. How did Naruto learn this jutsu? It was just impossible. I tried following his hand signs again, but end up failing.

"Kakashi. Lets rest for now. Come and sit next to me. I want to ask you a serious question." I obliged and let my body fall on the ground. It was very tiring to learn a new jutsu like this at my age.

"Do you love her THAT much. SO much that you want to go back to that world?"
I looked down at my lap "Yes, sir."
He sighed and looked up at the sky.
"You have mastered the Jutsu on how to close a portal. If you could do that then you can also learn how to open it. Don't you worry." All I could do is hope that it wouldn't take too much time from now.

"It has been about a month, Jiraiya sensei. How much longer?"

"I would've wanted to lend some of my chakra, but I don't think there's any left. Since there were a lot of people from our world that went through that portal which I had to bring back. I am thankful that everything is normal now. There is actually no way that I would allow another portal to open, but seeing you this desperate for love makes me want to help you."
He looked back at me with a grin on his face.

I stood up and bowed politely. "Thank you so much, Jiraiya sensei."
With that said I tried again to open the portal.

(After 5 hours)

"YOU ARE CLOSE KAKASHI! THINK ABOUT BEKO. THINK ABOUT HER SKIN, SCENT, LIP-"

"Not to be rude sir, but thinking about her only makes me lose my chakra control. So if you just would let me concentrate..."
He coughed and walked towards me.

"You proved me that you really love her. By not eating or sleeping enough. By thinking about her with every passing second... I thought that love like this only existed in my books.
Here you go, Kakashi."

He pushed his one hand to my back and put two fingers on his mouth. I could feel his chakra flowing in my body. The energy went from my back to my hands.

"Just thank me later. Oh, and don't forget to read the book I wrote in that world. It is called Fifty Shades Of Grey. Writing stories in other worlds are just easier.. Oh well. Don't worry about Naruto, I will raise him just right!"

I turned around to look at him, but I had already finished the hand signs right when he put his hand on my back. Before I could say anything, darkness consumed me.

"I promised to never let you go, Beko. Just wait for me."