new look

Kakashi's P.O.V

I was sleeping safe and sound. Still tired from the actions that took place yesterday. Until I heard beautiful and sad melody. There was an angelic voice coming from the kitchen. I stood up and used my ninja skills so I wouldn't wake up Naruto who is probbly still sleeping. He used a lot of energy yesterday. He deserves to sleep.

*click on the video*
"I need more dreams
And less life
I need that dark
In a little more light
I cried tears you'll never see
So fuck you, you can go cry me an ocean
And leave me be

You are what you love
Not who loves you
In a world full of the word 'Yes'
I'm here to scream

No, no
Wherever I go, go
Trouble seems to follow
I only plugged in to save rock and roll
Rock and roll, no
Wherever I go, go
Trouble seems to follow
I only plugged in to save rock and roll"

I stood there in silent listening to Beko while Naruto is sitting there listening to her in awe. Her voice is so pure. No wonder that Naruto was awake. When she saw me she stopped singing and turned the volume down.

"I am really sorry. Did I wake you up?" Beko asked sweet. I was speechless. She smiled at me and a little spark grew in me. I am not sure if it is because of her voice or her beautiful long brown hair with colored eyes and long eyelashes. Not to mention her beautiful body. At first I didn't pay much attention but seeing her now with the sunlight shining on her face... I really need to stop reading that book..."

"Oh well. Naruto already ate. And here is your breakfast. A typical English breakfast." She said. I thanked her and walked to my room. I sat peaceful and was about to eat, until I heard footsteps. I immediatly put my mask on. Beko came in without knocking.

"Put that mask off." She ordered me suddenly.

*********

Beko's P.O.V

"Put that mask off." I ordered him. This is the real world. If he wears a mask, people will suspect him of any crime that you can think of. I know that it may be hard for him. But this needs to be done.
He put the food down and walked up to me.

"No. I won't take this mask off. I even agreed to work and go shopping." He said annoyed. I kept staring at him.
"What is the big deal. Come on." I said walking closer to him. "In this world it isn't normal to walk around with a mask. When you go back to your "own" world you can put it back on. You look different from the anime itself. So don't worry about girls running after you." I went on smirking.

He just stared at me emotionless. I put my hand on his mask to take it off. He grabbed my wrist. I stood there confused. His grip tightened around my wrist. I bent down a little hoping that the pain would ease. "I said no." He said with gritted teeth. I felt tears building up.

I began to cry. I am a very fragile person. Touch me and I will cry. But this pain wasn't normal. I am sure that he left his fingerprints on my wrist. He let go and started apologizing as if he didn't mean to hurt me.

"Beko, I am really sorry. I didn't know that I would hurt you. Let me see it. Please." He begged.

"Nevermind. Get ready. We are going." I said with anger in my eyes and a shaking voice. I breathed in and walked out slamming the door. He may be my favorite character in the show Naruto, but that doesn't mean that he can act like this.

I wiped my tears and put on my famous fake smile on. Kakashi walked into the living room right after me.

*Time skip to the mall!*

It was really quiet when we were on our way to the mall. We have already bought some "normal" clothes for the two of them. I hate shopping actually. It is like going to a family reunion where everyone has their phones in their hand and doing nothing. Such a drag...
Not to mention the stares people gave us.

"Hey you. You need a new haircut. Naruto's haircut is very popular, but not yours, scarecow." I said bored. Naruto began to giggle when I said 'scarecow'.
Kakashi just rolled his eyes.
"Don't worry. Lets just cut a bit shorter. White haircolor is famous here. And we will give your eyebrows a new color." I said.

Kakashi stopped me by pulling me to him.
"What? Are you going to hurt me. Do it. I dare you." I said pointing to him.
"No. I just wanted to say that we passed a hairdresser. We can go now. And so I can take off my mask." He said looking into my eyes.

Naruto and I had the same face expression. Shock shock shock. I didn't know that he would give his mask up so easily. We stood there with both of our mouths dropped open.

"Kakashi sensei! What are you saying?!." Naruto yelled. This dude needs to stop yelling. Seriously.
"Beko was right. This is another world and I don't want to stand out. Besides. How am I going to teach kids with a mask on. Right?"

"Ooowkeeey then. You go to the hairdresser. Only a few inches shorter and I want your eyebrows to be brown! I know that hairdresser. Just say that I will pay it later." I waved to him while he walked away.
My hairdresser friend nodded at me from the window when he said some things to her.

I could see Kakashi putting his mask off. My friend stood there. Frozen.

"I wonder what's going on there." Naruto said about to walk to the shop. I grabbed him by his collar and said "I want it to be a surprise for us. Lets go home and then I will send my friend a message that she needs to bring him to my home. She knows where I live and she will close the shop anytime soon. My feet huuuurts lets go home." I said whining. Naruto laughed and walked with me.

I wonder what he will look like...