unexpected

"Stop."

I turned around and saw Rin standing in front of me. I sighed and closed my eyes. "What are you doing here? I thought you were asleep."

"I had a feeling you would go without me. And I am sorry I had to throw the shuriken. That's the only way to get you out of your thoughts." Rin replied walking towards me. She put her hand on my shoulder and smiled at me. There was no way she was going to leave me. We both started following the path that the blood created.

After walking for a solid hour, the blood seemed like to disappear. "Lets get back, Kakashi. The path ends here. You must be tired after not sleeping for such a long time." Rin said to me, but I had a feeling as if this was way too important to ignore and go back home.

I looked down in defeat and said nothing. Rin grabbed my face and looked deeply in my eyes. "I can't stand seeing you like this, Bakashi." She joked and expected me to laugh. She came closer and felt her breath on my lips. A tear escaped from my visible eye. I pushed her back and said "Don't ever call me that again. Only Beko can. She said it first." I looked at Rin who didn't look all too happy. Why did she have to remind me of her.

I turned around to get back home. For now it would be better if everyone left me alone. Not even looking back once, I ran away from that place.

*********Beko's P.O.V.**********

I opened my eyes slowly, trying to get used to the brightness of the room I was in. When I tried to push myself up, a sharp pain entered my chest. The pain immediatly put me back to the sleeping position I was in.

"Don't rush, miss."

I looked over at who was talking to me. "Tobi? What is going on? What did you do to me!?" I started panicking, since I can't trust him.
"Don't know what you are imagining right now, but perhaps we did... anyways, how are you feeling?" I don't know what kind of an expression I had, but Tobi seemed to enjoy it. While I was trying to get rid of the awful thoughts I had reality hit me.

I opened my eyes fully and saw Tobi sitting next to me on the bed. "Remembered?"
My head started to hurt from all the things that happened in such short time. "Help me get up."

"I know how stubborn you are so I will do as you tell, but if you can't take the pain then don't expect me to carry you back." He said pointing at my injury which he caused to save me from myself.

He carefully helped me getting up to my feet. I locked my arm with his and pointed at the door. He sighed and we went outside. It had already gotten dark by the time we went back from our walk. The entire time it was quiet. Neither one of us said a word. The Tobi I knew would talk non-stop. I guess even that has changed.

"Lets sit here and watch the stars." He suggested. Looking up and seeing the beautiful starry night put a smile on my face. It was just so beautiful.
"Glad to see you smile again." I looked over at Tobi who was staring at me. I rolled my eyes and looked up again to enjoy the view. The cold breeze made it even better.

"You don't even know me. Why are you helping me." I asked still looking at the stars. "You are a lot like me. You make me feel like I am not alone in this." He replied and grabbed a stick that was laying next to him and started playing with the dirt in front of him. "May I tell you a story? A story about a girl who is just like us. An untold story that needs to be heard by others."

Silence.

"There was once a girl. Around 10 years old. She was living together with her parents and grandparents in one house. She wasn't allowed to go and play outside like any other kid. All she did was sit in her room and watch anime. Dragonball Z was her all time favorite, because only then she could turn up the volume without her family complaining. She wasn't allowed to watch anything else but anime or cartoons. Like that she had the chance to ignore the shouting coming from the livingroom. At some point she got sick of everything and everyone. But she wasn't brave at all. A coward. So she kept quiet. Sadness covering her tongue because of the unspoken words. School didn't go well either. Bullies here and there. Teachers ignoring the pain in her eyes. After she turned 16 her grandparents forced her to study something she didnt want to. Her grandfather ignored her on the streets, because he was ashamed of her. He tried to change her even more. At some point she became like a robot. She didn't know who se really was. Walking straight up, head down, going to school and back home. That was her life. She didn't have any friends because they 'weren't important anyways'. She did try to make friends but all of them either used her for the money she had, because her family was rich or because of her knowledge since she was the smartest girl ever. Her cousins did care for her though, but they didn't do anything to protect her so she kept on falling and got crushed by the weight of the world. At the age of 17 she had enough and couldn't take it anymore. She came home and started yelling at everyone. So many things were going through inside of her that she didn't even know all the things she said. But it ended up by her being left alone. Her family threw her out of the house. After all the torture since she was a little kid... they never appreciated her. She came across bad guys and they made her a fighting machine. That way she made money and kept herself safe from starving to death. She made some friends, but they all left a scar in her heart by leaving and going far away. Then something happened. Something huge that changed her life and could've turned her miserable life to a beautiful one. Love. A tall man with the perfect looks and personality. He grabbed her by the hand and pulled her out of the dark world she created and started trusting. Mistake. She found out after some time that perfection didn't exist at all. He forgot her and started spending time with another girl. Now the sad girl is looking up to the sky and hoping for a hero to come by."

"You haven't looked once at me while telling that story. Are the words written in the stars?" Tobi said.

I slowly got up and looked down at him. All the tears that were built in my eyes fell on the ground. He stood up, letting the stick he was holding to fall next to him.

"H-hey..."

"I just didn't want you to see me cry. It is humiliating how much of weakness I have shown alr-"

"Shhh.. I can be that hero."

His lips crushed on mine.