fighter

Kakashi's P.O.V

She fell right into my arms. I didn't know what I was seeing. My heart broke into pieces. I couldn't think clear. Naruto was also in shock and didn't know what to say or to do. I slowly lifted her up and walked to her bedroom. I put her down slow and careful. Naruto came with a bowl of water and we both cleaned up her wounds. After a while I looked at her clothes that were all ripped off as if an animal attacked her. I asked Naruto to leave the room. He understood what I was going to do.

Back in my early days I stayed with a friend of my father. My father was always busy so I stayed with her. She was a medic ninja so she showed me some basic things such as how to clean a wound or how to stitch it. I shook the memories away and began to unbutton her blouse. She is going to get mad at me for doing this, but I need to clean it.

I grabbed the bowl of water with a cotton and I looked at her beautiful skin which was covered with cuts. There was a deep cut on her waist. My blood was boiling out of anger. Who could do this to her. And why.

After I cleaned her stomach and waist I turned her around so her back was facing me. This was unbelievable. There is a tattoo on her back. A tree. I can see that she tried to hide the scar starting from her neck till her waist. A long deep scar. Who would know that a girl like this had scars like this. I was about to undo her bra, because I had no other choice. I slowly umbottened it but then someone burst through the room. It was the same women who changed my hair. She began to talk really fast and concerned without seeing Beko.

"People said that they saw Beko limp to her house and that she couldn't stand straight. I got worried and curious. I had the feeling that I needed to check up on her. Besides. What are you doing to bek-" she stopped talking when she saw Beko. There was a silence.

She kept shaking her head.
A tear rolled down her cheek and her hands flew to her mouth. Her eyes got big. She immediatly pushed me off of her bed. She tried to stay calm and said "I studied Health and Care. You can go now. I will take care of her." She said not looking at me.

"Tell me when you are done." I said back with a sad voice. She nodded and I closed the door. Leaving Beko with her. Good that she came..

I walked to the livingroom and Naruto stood up from his place "Sensei, how is Beko doing."
"She will be alright Naruto. Don't worry. We will find out what happened to her. And who did this to her." I said through clenched teeth.

After an hour her friend came out of her room.
"Kakashi I want you to be by her side until she wakes up. She could be in very much pain. She is also sweating a lot. That means that she could wake up any moment. I need to go now. I leave her to you. If something bad happens just give me a call. I already left my phone number on Beko's drawer. Bye." She said. I guided her to the door.

"I am going to stay with Beko. And no school for you. It is better like this." I said to Naruto. He nodded and I walked to Beko's room. There she was. Lying in so much pain in her bed. I laid next to her and began to play with her hair until I fell asleep.

***********

Beko's P.O.V

"ONE..... TWO....."
"BEKO GET UP NOW!"
"THREE... FOUR... FIVE..."
"BEKO WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET UP!"
"SIX... SEVEN... EIGHT... NINE... TEN!"
I could hear the bell ring faintly, but it hurt my head. I was very dizzy, everything and everyone were blurry. When I was about to walk away my opponent hit me right on my jaw. I fell down. I fell down hard. He sat on top of me and kept hitting me while the audience counted.
"One! Two! Three!..." etc. Every punch hurt more than usual. Blood coming out of my nose and my mouth. Right when I was about to give up I saw my parents standing outside the ring with a disappointed face. I tried to reach out to them but they didn't grab my hand. They didn't help me out. They both turned their heels and walked away slowly. Mom, dad..

"Beko wake up! Wake up now! Come on!" Someone was yelling on top of me. I opened my eyes and breathed sharply in. I was about to punch the guy on top off me until I realized that it was Kakashi. He grabbed my fist midair and he breathed heavily.

I felt liquid coming out of my mouth. I began to choke. It was blood. The more I coughed the more blood I lost. Tears streaming down my face as I remember what happened to me.

Kakashi lead me to the bathroom and he held me from behind so I could stand on my feet and wash my mouth and face. Every step hurt. I saw that he wanted to ask a lot of questions, but he knew that he shouldn't.

"Fighting for money is my only chance." I said with a weak voice. I wasn't even sure if he heard me.

When he was walking me back to my bed, I blacked out in his strong arms.