tell me

I heard the birds, the wind, the traffic, Naruto..
I slowly got up and walked to the kitchen where the noise was coming from. Every step hurted so much. As if I couldn't use my muscels anymore.
"What are you guys doing?" I asked, but my voice sounded very soft and weak.

Kakashi and Naruto looked at me. Both of them were relieved that I finally woke up. Naruto was about to jump on me, but Kakashi saw the 'NO IDIOT DON'T DO IT' look I gave Naruto. Kakashi jumped in front of Naruto. Naruto bumped into Kakashi and fell on his butt.

It was a very funny scene so I laughed, but even that hurt. I didn't check my body yet. I haven't even checked my face. Who knows how terrible I look right now in front of my anime crush. What a good life.

"Hey Beko, how are you feeling now?" Kakashi asked holding my shoulders and looking so deep in my eyes. I couldn't even answer his question. I stood there as an idiot. The more I felt his hot breath the more I got nervous suddenly.

"Ahaaaa I know what's going oooon." Naruto said from behind. He was laughing and looking like a perv. I closed my eyes and turned slowly around. I saw that Kakashi already cooked for him. They both watched my steps.

I sat on Naruto's seat and started eating his breakfast.
"Mmmmm.. Kakashi.. amazing skills.." I said while chewing on the bread and drinking water.
"Thank you, my lady." Kakashi said while bowing.
He. Just. Said. 'My lady' oohmyyygooooood.

I could see Naruto's veins popping up.
"What's the matter Naruto? Or is this your food I just finished." I said smirking to him.
"You.. just.. did... not...." Naruto said in anger. I think I went too far.

"Honn, wouldn't it be better if you now grabbed Naruto, because he is about to kill me." I said to Kakashi.

Kakashi whispered something into Naruto's ear and he calmed down in less than a second. I wonder what he said.
"I am going to my room then. You two lovebirds can have your gehehehe tiiime if you know what I meaaan." Naruto said while elbowing Kakashi in the guts.

I saw Kakashi turning a bit red. I looked down at my empty plate. That little kid is going to die in my hands. While I was making plans to kill that brat, Kakashi came to me.

"Hey Beko. Don't you think it is time to tell me what's going on?" He said and put his hand on my leg and I never felt so weak.

"I-I uh-hmm. You wouldn't understand it anyways so just let it go." I said. He looked at me as if I didn't trust him. But I do.

"I see. So you don't trust me well enough. That's understandable. We are not even from here and we won't be staying long too. Who knows when we are going back. So nevermind." He said while grabbing the empty plate which was in front of me. His face got close to mine. Really close close. He just shook his head and sighed.

The more he talked about getting back the angrier I got. "No stop saying that you are going back anytime soon. And I do trust you. It is just none of your business. What do you know about losing someone dear to you. You are just an emotionless guy." I said aaaand I regretted it. I think that I need to think before I talk.

I remembered how his past was. About his family and friends. How stupid could I be to say that. I could feel our second fight coming.

"Is that what you thing about me? An emotionless guy. Well, I didn't expect that one." He said and walked out of the kitchen.

"I am sorry! I didn't mean that. I know everything about you. I am really dumb to say that. Please forgive me. I still don't feel good."

"Yes you are very dumb to say that. Besides, since you know everything about me. Doesn't it mean that I have the right to know everything about you too? So, tell me right now."

He turned around so he could face me.
I looked down. He came closer and was about to hug me. I looked up in anger and pushed him away.

"Hold on! Just actually who do you think you are saying, that you have the right to know everything about me. You don't have the right to know anything about me actually. Snap out of it. You are here in the real world. You can't order people around on what they have to say or to do." I was losing it now. My favorite anime character or not. He can't order me around.

"Beko will you just calm down." He said. I was seeing that he was about to lose his patience too.
"We are friends now. I hope. So, tell me. Maybe Naruto and I were sent here for a reason. And we came here into your house for a reason.
Friendship is really important."

"Don't talk about how friendship important is. If you really thought so than you wouldn't let Obito under that rock." I said. Whatever I was saying didn't sound good. Why was I even saying that. I really need to shut up. Now I started this fight for nothing.

I looked at him and I saw that he was about to cry. Out of anger. I saw that he made a fist, and thought that he was going to hit me. Instead he stormed off slamming the door.

"Hey Beko. Who was that?" Naruto asked coming out of his room. I put on a fake smile and said
"Kakashi just went outside to have some fresh air."
He looked at me suspicious. Not believing me.