believe me

"Look you need to believe me. There is nowhere we can go to." Kakashi begged.
"I said get out. I had enough now of your jokes and cosplaying. Get out!"
I was losing my patience now.

"What are you talking about. You know what. How do I know that you aren't a threat to the Leaf Village. You do knew about my handsigns and sharingan. We aren't even from the same world." Kakashi said it while eyeing me suspicious.

He held a sharp object in my direction. This can't get any weirder.

"Are you threathening me in my own house?! The fuck bro..." there was a long silence.
"You know what, fine. It is almost time for the show you are supposed to be in. Naruto. You are lucky." I picked the remote and switched it to Cartoon Network.

'It is adventure time. On Cartoon network'
That's weird...

They kept staring at me. The kakashi dude was watching my every movement. I grabbed my phone and searched for Naruto. Where are the video's of Naruto?! Maybe my other best friend can help me. Google. The best thing ever. A friend everyone needs. Especially when making an exam. No results?

"Sensei what is she doing." Naruto asked. Kakashi not knowing how to respond. He just shrugged.

I stood there in total confusion. I immediatly called my animefriend.
"Come oonnn pick up the phone. Are you dead. Come on come on...... Elise! What happened on the last episode of Naruto......
naruto. You know that favorite anime of ours... what do you mean you don't know what I am talking about...
Nevermind. Bye."

I ran to my room to show them the posters. But they were all blank. I looked in my Naruto manga books. The pages were all blank.

What if they are real and everything has been deleted because they came to our world. The show without Naruto is nothing. Everything has been erased. How come I remember everything.

"Naruto Uzumaki. Show me your belly." I said. He looked at me confused. "Just do it!" I yelled.
"Okay okaaay" He pulled his orange jacket off and there it was. The black mark. The seal that keeps the ninetails in.
....

"Alright. I believe you guys. You can stay here in my house but with MY rules. Otherwise I will kick your asses."