welcome

"What do you mean by 'I am staying here'?" I asked confused. Am I not having a tough life already? I am very close of having a mental breakdown. Everything reminds me of him already and now his 'friend' is going to stay with me. I mean why not? (Note that sarcasm)

"Because I don't have any place to stay at and besides I got rid of that guy for you. Something your ex couldn't do."

I just stood there with my mouth open. Such a heartless piece of ****
"Take that back. Now!"
I started to tear up. I hate when this happens. Whenever I get angry my eyes think it is the perfect timing for crying. Even my body doesn't work along with me.
"Why? Did I hit your weak spot? If you want to see him again you have to be able to face him. Even if he left you. I will have to teach you some things before I can take you to him." He said while eating and making a mess ofcourse.

"I am tired of hearing you talk nonsense. Don't play with my feelings." He started to piss me off with each second passing by.
"I see why he chose you. Such a fierce lady. Look, Kakashi sent me to check up on you. It may not make any sense, but just trust me, okay?"

"Trust? I check the door twice just to make sure if I locked it. So don't ask me to trust you." I said while grabbing the food out of his hands. He started to laugh. "Just tell me this then. Do you want to come with me so you can see Kakashi?"

I rolled my eyes and went to my bedroom. I can't deal with this. Not now or ever. I grabbed my phone and started dialing Elise's number. Luckily, she picked up faster than I thought.
"Beko! Are you alright!?" I think I just went deaf, but hearing her voice made me feel so much better. My entire world was falling apart. I couldn't hold it in anymore and started to cry.

"Hey? Beko? What's going on!? Why are you crying?" Elise asked concerned.
"I am just so happy to hear your voice again. I needed you so much when I couldn't reach out to anyone. The worst part is that it's because of me that I couldn't. So many things happened and I don't want to bother you with it. I'll be strong till I see the end. So from now on lets give our friendship a rest. It is the best for the both of us." The more I tried to say the more my tears choked me. My chest went up and down in a fast pace.

.... and she hung up on me.

Well, I would've done the same..

I let myself fall on my bed. What do I have to do now. No more friends who were like family to me, no more love, no Kakashi. Nothing. Emptiness is all I feel. I wonder when it my turn is for happiness to find me. After hearing a couple of things break in the kitchen I got up to take a shower.

I went down the hallway and my eyes met up with Tobi who looked at me as if he was caught doing something bad. Which was the case...

I rolled my eyes and went in the bathroom. I sat down in the bath and let the water clean my wounds. Everything suddenly became blurry and the light seemed like flashing in my face. This is not good, I better get out fas-

************

"W-where am I?"

My head hurts so badly. My eyes felt too heavy to open them. All I remembered was that I was taking a bath. Wait a minute. Whose hands are carrying me right now? Where am I being taken to?

I forced myself to open my eyes. I was fascinated in the nature. Since when did this country become so beautiful. Something smells fishy but I don't know what.

"Aah good you are awake." And I fell hard on the ground. That fall woke me up pretty fast. I looked up and saw Tobi, but with his mask on. WHY DID HE HAVE HIS MASK ON HIS FACE!?

"Welcome to our world."

Wait what