Hello, old friend

Kakashi was below Obito struggling to get up. "But if you were alive. why not come forward?" Kakashi asked. His voice trembling, because of the tears that were threatening to fall. Obito spoke up "Because it is irrelevant if I survived or not. Although I suppose if you really want an answer. The reason is because you let Rin die,' Kakashi gritted his teeth and the tears streamed down his face like a waterfall, making his sharingan glow even a brighter red "Oh please relax and whats with that look Kakashi.

"So you are not going to condemn me?" Kakashi asked without losing the eye contact they had. What Obito said next made Beko re-think about her own life. 

"What would I gain from criticizing this absurd reality?"

With the little strength I gained from their conversation I decided to join in.  "I've been around longer than you have in this world, Obito. And I've seen my share of troubles. You're not the only one who knows what it's like to lose somebody. It looks like neither of us has led a charming life, have we? Still, it's not that bad. At least you and I have been lucky enough to have friends to help fill the void. Anyway, I do know how you feel."

He got up and left Kakashi laying on the ground with blood coming out of his mouth. "Friends?" He asked. "Ahahaha don't make me laugh, kid. What friend?" He put his finger on his chin and looked up. "Hmm, if you mean that guy over there... He is no friend of mine."

Kakashi seemed like he was having an internal crisis. I saw Obito turning around and getting ready to attack Kakashi. My instincts told me to not get in between them, but I couldn't leave Kakashi in that state. After all, I do remember how he saved me from Jack. So, I ran up to him and fell on my knees. Obito stopped right in front of me. I was waiting for the hit that never came. "Please, Obito. Don't do it. He didn't kill Rin for no reason." Kakashi sat up and put his hand on my shoulder "You don't have to, Beko. In the end, it was me who killed her. I can't even believe why you are with a monster like me. How you can still look up to me if my hands been covered with the blood of my comrade."

Oh no, I could feel Kakashi's aura changing. There's no way that I'll let him get depressed again. "Kakashi. You and I both know why you did it. Don't punish yourself by thinking that it was your own choice!" Kakashi was still in a battle with himself. He didn't even look at me. I was being lifted by Obito. I struggled in his grip which made Kakashi stand up in an instant. "Let her go, Obito! You know that she has nothing to do with this!" Obito let out a laugh and grabbed the closest sharpest tool he could find. 

"Even if I like you, Beko. I will crush everything Kakashi has ever loved. Just so he can feel how I did when he killed my future wife." Obito slammed the glass bottle on the wall making me flinch. The glass broke in his hand and there was one sharp piece left. He held it against my throat. The end of the glass pushing on my fair skin was ready to be cut open. I closed my eyes, but that didn't stop me from feeling Kakashi's anger. 

"Obito, don't you dare! Let me explain everything that happened from my perspective. First, let her go." Obito was laughing like a maniac, throwing his head back and enjoying every moment of it. I knew what I had to do. There was just one option.

"Kakashi, leave us alone." I looked up since he was way taller than me. Kakashi looked at me as if I'd lost my mind. "Just trust me." He shook his head 'no' and said "If there's one person that I don't trust it is him." Obito pushed the glass harder and Kakashi went mad. He knew that Obito was crazy enough to kill me right here. Kakashi and I had a long staring contest. I used my famous puppy eyes, pleading him to go. "Obito, I will go to another room now. I don't trust you enough to leave you two like this here. If I hear Beko being in any kind of pain I won't even blink an eye and kill you. Understood?"

"Hn. I am curious what this beauty has to say." He smirked to Kakashi making him angrier. When he passed towards us, I gave him an apologetic smile. The door closed and without wasting any time I turned around to face Obito. The glass scratching my skin and making it bleed with my sudden movement. He raised his eyebrows and didn't say anything. 

"I won't stop you from ending my life. Or even Kakashi's life. But before you do let me tell you something. Actually, Kakashi did NOT kill Rin. It was a self-sacrifice by Rin herself. She was made the jinchūriki of Isobu in order to have her be rescued so the tailed beast could be let loose within Konoha. Knowing this, Rin requested Kakashi to kill her to protect the village. Though Kakashi refused, Rin later intercepted Kakashi's attack, impaling herself on his hand. I only explained the half of it. The fact that you are standing in front of me probably changed the future of your world. I know how this story is going to end, but something like this didn't happen in the anime/manga. You or Kakashi never came to my world. That's just not how it was supposed to go. But we can't help it now can we," I forgot how it felt to smile for real just at the thought of Kakashi being by my side again. I slowly put my hand on his right cheek. "Don't try to hide your scars by putting on some make-up. Don't change who you are. Did you know that besides Kakashi, you are one of my favorite anime characters. The reason for that is because of all the lonely times you had. No family to support you whatsoever. No true friends beside you. I have always wanted to go into your world just to give you a hug like this," I threw my arms around his neck and I could hear the glass falling on the ground. "And tell you that everything is going to be alright. I am here for you, Obito. I have lost many friends by either suicide or because I couldn't protect them. It hurts. It hurts like hell to not being strong enough to save the people you love. I made a lot of mistakes. But that's just because I was desperate to be loved. You can't force people into liking you. I never told Kakashi this, but I had a boyfriend in the past. I do miss him, but I am also glad that he isn't in my life anymore. Some people just aren't made to fit into your life. I wish that we could choose the people we let into our lives, but we can't. The feeling of being alone and missing a person you won't ever see again... Oh man, I can not even put it in words. Every day of my life I cried and felt sorry for myself. The world started to weigh more. Everyday, life got heavier. Just when I thought I was going to get crushed by the sadness I had to carry, I saw Kakashi and Naruto in my kitchen. It felt like a dream and I still can not believe that all of this is happening. Being Kakashi's girlfriend and hugging you, Obito. You two made me cry a lot since you didn't really have a 'great' childhood. Just like me. But I was also happy thanks to you, because I didn't feel alone anymore. So it's now your choice to kill me or not. But I want to thank you first for saving my life. Kakashi taught me that friendship is more important than anything else. You, Obito you taught me that I should never give up on the people I love and much more." 

I looked at him with tears streaming down our faces, but my smile never disappeared. His wet cheeks started to remove the make-up he used to cover up his scars. I grabbed the piece of glass that Obito let fall. "Here. Do it. If it's going to make you feel better. Go ahead. If you want to go back to Madara and destroy the village Rin tried to keep safe and even sacrificed herself. Go ahead. If you want her death to be meaningless. Kill me and destroy the one and only place she cared about so much."

I closed my eyes and waited for him. Obito let go of me entirely and took a step back. When I opened my eyes I saw him on his knees. He grabbed the piece of glass and squeezed his hands shut. Blood dripping on the ground. 

"I am so sorry."

"OBITO STOP!"

My scream made Kakashi run out of the room and he immediately tackled Obito on the ground.

"Just on time."