Another one?

I could see the bullet going in slow-motion. About to hit him. Why would he do that? I always told him to never be afraid of anything, but look at him now trying to catch a bullet for me. It seemed like time stopped, but also flew past by us so fast.

My mind went blank the moment it went right through him.

"T-tobi... no. TOBI!"

I closed my eyes afraid of what was going to happen next. Knowing Jack, he would shoot me next. Hearing the crowd going crazy and running away made me want to join them. Even with my eyes closed, I could feel the tears streaming down my face. Such a young man throwing away his life like this.

"What is this? How could this happen!? WHERE IS HE!?"

I opened my eyes slightly just to see Jack confused and raging. I could see tears forming in his eyes for the first time ever. To unserstand his confusion I looked at the place he was staring at. Tobi was... gone?

Jack grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me. I couldn't stop looking at the place where Tobi should've been laying down. I bent down just to be met by the bullet that pierced through him. Am I still dreaming?

"What kind of a trick are you playing now, you piece of-"

Jack grabbed me by my hair and pulled me closer to him. I could feel his blood boiling. "Bitch." He ended his sentence.

"Howdy! Oh dear... am I interrupting something? Hihihi just go on and kiss I will wait!"

I looked over Jack's shoulder just to see

"TOBI!"

Jack turned around with disbelief in his eyes. We both were shocked. It was as if a little boy took over his body that has not even one scratch. This was all too much for me to handle. I let my body fall down and closed my eyes drifting away.

*******Tobi's P.O.V.*******

"Hey! It's not polite to stare at me like that, sir!" I said trying to hide my anger. He couldn't even move an inch. Pathetic. Lets try something else then.

*smack*

I slapped him right across his face to wake him up. "OH NO SENPAI! I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU. Bad Tobi baaad bad tobiii. You may pumish me, senpai!" Why am I like this...

He tried to punch me, but I ducked away faster. "At least give me a good fight to remember, will ya?" With that being said he got angrier.
"JUST WHAT ARE YOU!?" He yelled. I guess he is still shocked by my 'superpowers'. I think that's what these humans call it.

*yawning* "OH BOY LOOK AT THE TIME! I am sleepy so sadly I need to end this sooner than I expected. Sowwyy senpaaaaii"

*******Beko's P.O.V.*******

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in my room. "What a strange dream." I shook my head. I jumped up after hearing glass breaking in the kitchen. Do not tell me some bastard broke into my house. I mean, what could that person find. I couldn't even find my keys in at least an hour. Maybe it is time for me to clean up.

I got up grabbing my deodorant, because I couldn't find anything else that might hurt the intruder. I walked slowly towards the kitchen ready to fire. I could see the male figure eating out of my fridge.

"How dare you eat my food!" I yelled and threw the deodorant at his face. It went right.. through.. him?

"Well, normal people would say: Hey how dare you break in who are you I am going to call the cops blabladabibidoo. And you are here concerned about food." He said rolling his eyes.

"No way. Tobi is that you? Wait, what. But. How. I mean. What?" Or maybe it wasn't a dream.

"He said that you knew about all of us. I don't think he was right. After I told you my name didn't a bell ring?" Tobi said still grabbing food out of my fridge.

"What are you talking about?"

"I think I need to introduce me then. And me thinking I was some famous person. Too bad." He said putting the food down on the table.
"My name is Tobi. I am Kakashi's friend. Do you remember?"

This smells fishy. That couldn't be. The part where they met is still so far away. Naruto hasn't even become-

He interrupted my thoughts by speaking up "Seeing the way you look I think you know me."

"Y-yyeah." I should just play along until I figure out what is happening. "Okidoki, then this is the house I will staying."

"EXCUSE ME!?"

*******************
Thank you all for reading my story. There might be some mistakes in it so please ignore them and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will try to write more often!