The new Kakashi

The moment I walked in my house I let myself fall on the ground. Slowly ofcourse. I was so exhausted. Walking for more than 5 minutes was already hell for me. I can't imagine those girls walking hours on high heels. Shoutout to all of those ladies.

"Beko?! Are you alright?" Naruto asked me with concern in his voice.
"Uuuuuggghhhhh... just leave me here so I can die in peace. Too. Tired. To. Move." I pretended to be dead. Naruto laughed and walked to his room. First he grabbed something out of the fridge.

I laid there on the ground for over 10 minutes. I stood up with almost zero strength in me to check on Naruto. He was snoring while laying on his bad upside down. I easily recognize myself when I look at him. I ran my fingers through his soft blond spikey hair. All of my childhood memories flew into my mind again. All the hurt that I've been through, friends who used me, family who ignored me, people looking at me as if I am a weird creature, people making fun of me. And this little guy helped me to get through all of this pain. I felt myself slipping into the dark side again.

********
Kakashi's P.O.V

"Aaaaand I am finished, handsome." The hairdresser said. She turned me around and the first thing I saw in the mirror was the woman staring at me who sat behind me. Some of them even took pictures of me. I knew that this would happen, but I had no other choice. I thanked her and waited for her to finish her job. She was done in one minute. I felt uneasy with all the eyes on me. We walked to her car.

She asked out of nowhere a question.
"Who are you actually. Beko doesn't make friends this easy. I have never seen you before. Are you her boyfriend?" She smirked.

I felt my cheecks burning up. Now I don't have my mask to cover it up for me. These past two days I realized that I feel something for her, but she hates me I think. It is understandable. I hurt her. But I didn't mean to do so. I suddenly didn't have control of my chakra.

"No no. Haha. I am not her boyfriend. I am just a good friend. That's all. Nothing more." I began to sweat. She looked at me and shook her head. Ofcourse she didn't believe me.
I wonder what Beko will think of me. She really became my weakness.

We arrived to Beko's house. "Goodluck, loverboy. If you break her heart. I will break your neck. Byeeee." She said. No wonder that she is one of Beko's best friend.

Beko gave me a key. She said that she was too lazy to get up everytime I knocked on the door. She gives almost everyone she knows, her housekey. She also said that she would hunt the person who took advantage of it.

I opened the door and saw her watching tv and eating. I sat next to her, and finally she turned to face me. Her face expression was just priceless.

********
Beko's P.O.V

Am I dead? Is this an angel? Naah that can't be possible. I guess that I even have my own VIP place in hell ready and waiting for the owner to arrive. This can't be happening. I kept looking at the 'thing' who sat next to me. His jawline. His full lips. His hot breath hitting my skin. His smooth skin. His white hair. His... his eyes.. his Sharingan.
Kakashi...

********

Naruto's P.O.V

"Aaaah slept like a baby!" I stood up and stretched out. I ran to the living room to see if Kakashi sensei has already arrived. I saw Beko with a really weird face expression. White haired guy sat next to her. Staring at Beko.

"Kakashi sensei! Is that you?!" I couldn't hold this anymore. I ran in front of him to see his face. When I saw his Sharingan I knew that it was my sensei. He looks so different.
"Sensei you look awesoooooome!" I said with a thumbs up.

"Thank you Naruto.
What do you think Beko? Do I look normal to you now?" Sensei asked Beko. She closed her mouth and said
"No Kakashi. You don't look normal.. this isn't normal.. woah"