He returns

"Beko, you've been acting weird since the day you came here. Do you want to go back?" Kakashi sat in front of me frowning now. I didn't know what to say. Should I tell him all the things that are going to happen? Or should I just shut my mouth? I've never been this confused. Maybe math wasn't the hardest thing on earth. 

"Kakashi, I just know too much. That is the problem. Should I just blurt out all the things I know about this 'place' or should I ignore everything and everyone? Tough days are coming, Kakashi. Even if I have changed the story about this 'universe'. Hell is going to break loose." I looked at Kakashi's movements. How his body is glowing under the moonlight. He didn't say anything and waited for me to finish what I had to tell him. 

"I saw my father." The moment I said this sentence, Kakashi's face went blank. I let out a small laugh "You heard it right. He tried to kill me, but it could be an illusion. There's something more important. Naruto and Sasuke... I can feel the tension between them growing. Sasuke is going to-"

"Enough. Just go to sleep."

"Kakashi, listen to me. You might think I've lost it, but hear me out!" I stood up to follow him to the kitchen. He shook his head and started drinking from his water bottle. "Fine. If you don't want to listen anymore then I will go." That made him stop drinking and freeze in his spot. I turned around to walk away. Frustration slowly taking over me. Every step felt heavier. I was hoping that Kakashi would stop me, but he didn't. My heart broke a million times. Letting me go so easily, but I can understand why. 

The cold breeze hitting my face, making my tears feel like ice. I looked up for the last time and saw Kakashi staring down at me. He turned around and closed the curtains. I looked down at the road and kept walking. No matter where I go or with who I end up. It always falls apart. Maybe it is my destiny to be alone. I looked around kicking the leaves under me while humming to the Naruto songs. 

"Mrs. Hatake?"

I don't know why, but I felt addressed to it. How awesome it sounded. I turned around with my head up high. Feeling proud. "What are you doing here?" Naruto ran up to me. I stopped him by putting my index en middle finger on his forehead. Just like Itachi would do to Sasuke. It made me laugh when Naruto jumped back holding his head. "Oh come on don't be such a crybaby." He stuck out his tongue and asked me again why I wasn't with his sensei. I shrugged and said that I needed some space. He could tell that something was wrong. "Why aren't you home, mister? Isn't it a bit too late for a kiddo to be out in this cold?"

"As if there's someone waiting for me at home." That broke my heart even more. I could relate to Naruto in many ways. I let out a deep sigh and threw him over my shoulder. "HEY LET ME DOWN!" He yelled and tried to kick me. I just shook my head "First bring me to your house and from now on call me Beko. I am your big sister now. Either you like it or not." He let out a groan and knew that he had no chance of changing my mind. I let him down and we walked in silence. 

"So weird." I said looking at my feet. "What is, big sister?" I ruffled his hair when he called me that. "So weird how this place feels more like home than my 'own house'." 

"Is that a good thing?" I nodded and before I knew it we arrived at his place. Clothes all around across the room with some scrolls hanging down his bed to the ground. "Naruto? What is this place!?" I stood with my mouth open. It was to be expected from Naruto, but not this much. "No one visits me so I don't see the need of cleaning." I facepalmed myself a bit too hard. "Come on, help out. Lets do something about this mess." 

We ended up cleaning his house for over 3 hours. My neck started to hurt very badly. "I never knew I had this much space. Woah..."  He looked so happy. Not knowing all the things that are going to happen. "Hey Naruto? Did you ever think about the future?" His eyes started shining brightly and jumped on his bed. "I am gonna be the next Hokage! Believe it!" Did I expect another answer from him? Nope. 

Knowing that he was going to accomplish his dreams made me tear up. "Trust me when I say this. You will turn out to be a fine Hokage. Just don't forget to spend time with your family after you accomplish your goal. Pinky promise?" He returned the promise with a big grin on his face. 

After an hour or two talking about the missions he went to we got tired and went to sleep. At least tried to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about Kakashi and what he might do right now. Just when sleep came creeping in I saw a shadow sitting on the rooftop. I recognized him immediately. He came into the room slowly and put his index finger on his mask where his mouth should be, to tell me I shouldn't talk or make a sound. He motioned me to follow him, so I did. 

"What do you want, Obito?" 

"Call me Tobi for now."

************************************************

"Did she say... Obito?"