lost and won

"Why Kakashi, why are you doing this. I need this job. This money. You're making it so hard for me at the moment. Please, I'm strong. I can handle all of this. Besides, why are you worrying so much about me. I'm just a stranger. You and Naruto will be leaving soon. Did you really think that I didn't know it." My voice began to shake.

"Beko.."

"I can see you doing hand signs. Probably the one Naruto used. The forbidden jutsu. I can understand that you want to go back. But even when you're teaching the kids at school. You act like you are explaining them what they need to do but at the same time I see your hand movements. If you want to leave so much then why are you still trying to save me," This was the breaking point. I couldn't hold my anger, love, hate everything that I feel towards him.

"You make me hate you, but there's also a feeling. A feeling that I haven't felt for a long time." I yelled at him. I looked down to not show him my sadness, but tears fell down my cheeks like a waterfall. I thought that I didn't have any heart left. But at this very moment. I can see that I'm not dead yet. The feeling I have inside now isn't a good one. But I am still alive.

I felt a hand lifting my chin up so I faced him. Kakashi Hatake

"STOP GOOFING AROUND AND FIGHT!"
"YEAH, SHUT UP ALREADY!"
"SHOW US SOME ACTION AND FIGHT!"

I turned my head around only to see a furious Jack.
I could tell that he didn't like the way that Kakashi came closer to me.
Kakashi suddenly hugged me for like 3minutes. He didn't let go.
The crowd was booing.

I pushed Kakashi away and nodded at him seeing that Jack got up.

************

Kakashi's P.O.V.

Seeing her like this. The way she cried. I felt something painful in my chest. You know, when you hear or see something sad and you can feel the pain literally in your chest.

I walked up to her and hugged her tightly. I was afraid that i was going to lose her. Afraid that she would slip away my hands.
The crowd went crazy. Literally. Including Jack ofcourse. I nodded at her after she pushed me away. One wrong move and we are busted...

She ran towards me at full speed and punched me in my face. Ouch. She is stronger than I thought she would be. I almost fell backwards.
"Now" she whispered and I acted as if I fell on the ground. She turned around to face the audience who were going crazy for her.

I slowly got up and acted as if I was angry and grabbed her by her neck and squeezed. I could feel her pulse weakening.
"Sorry" I said to her ear and let her fall coughing.

She attacked me and got on top of me. I smirked at her because she sat on my uhummm spot. She looked down and began to blush. So cute.
She suddenly smirked back and hit me hard on the jaw. I was shocked of her sudden reaction. She kept punching my face.

I rolled back so I was on top of her.
"I am really sorry.." I said.
"Huh?"

*************

Beko's P.O.V.

"Huh?" I said until he hit my head with his. Blackness took over...

I had the same feeling again. The cold wind on my face. My body that was aching. Pain.
I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was in Scarecow's arms.

"Aah you are awake. That's a good sign. I really didn't want to hurt you so I ended it as quick as possible." He said looking down at me.

"But.. what about Jack. What did he do. How is it possible that he let you go so easily?" I said holding my head. This man is really made out of metal or something like that.

"He didn't let go that easily. But you are save now. Don't worry about him. Alright?" He tried to reassure me. I knew that Jack wouldn't let go of me that easy. There is something that he doesn't tell me.

I kept staring at him. The 'don't lie to me I know you are lying to me why are you lying to me' stare.
He squeezed my thigh on purpose. That sick pervert.

"Why don't we sit somewhere so we can talk a bit." Kakashi said. I think he is really made of something that isn't flesh and blood.

"I AM FREEEEZING!" I yelled at him. Everyone stopped and looked at us. The two idiots who were yelling and shouting.

"Fiiiine! Lets go home then." He said annoyed by my childishness (not sure if that's an english word XD)

" YEAAAAAY!" I yelled in his ear to annoy him. Why? Because I can. Gehe

"You are becoming like Naruto. I don't think that I could handle that. I won the match but I lost my hope for you." Kakashi said and sighed.

I like to annoy the Scarecow. Too bad that he can be annoying too. He kept trying to let me fall until we got home. That son of a biscuit..

We walked slowly into the house. We didn't want to wake the sleepyass up. Kakashi lead me to my own room. He tried to let me fall again but this time he lost his own balance and fell on my bed.

"Eeewwwwl take your sweaty shirt off!" I yelled in disgust.

"Oh yeah sure no problem." He said and took off his shirt and kept looking at me with a smirk. There was a glass of water on my nightstand and I grabbed it.

I wanted to slap him but I forgot that I had the glass of water in my hand. That freaking water was so cold. I jumped around like a crazy zebra. I am never going to put 5 ice cubes in my water anymore. He laid their laughing his ass off while I was freezing and jumping.

"Just ... shut up! Uuuugh!"

"You are crazy, Beko." He said. As if he is normal. That pervert...