missed me?

I loved the way that the lights lit up the city. In the morning it was just the streets full of people. I loved the way how it was so quiet at night. There were a few people, but I knew all of them. I used to hang out with them when I was just a little kid. Now I don't have time anymore because of school.

I basically grew up with these people and the streets. However... not everyone is kind. I just hope that Kakashi and Naruto are alright. I was lost in my thoughts until someone grabbed my arm and dragged me into the dark alley. I didn't dare to look up.

"Hey. Missed me?" A low dark voice said. I was shaking in fear. My eyes slowly wandering at his features. He wore black shoes, black ripped skinny jeans and a white hoodie. He was very muscular and tall. 'Seriously beko snap out of it!' I yelled to myself in my head. 'This person may rape you and you stand there admiring his body'

I looked at his face. He has a sharp jawline. Green eyes and plain black hair. Oh no.. I know him.
He smirked down at me when he saw the horror in my eyes. "Someone help m-!!!!" I yelled as loud as I could but he cut me off by putting his hand on my mouth. "No one can save you, my love"
This is it. This is the end for me. I closed my blue greenish eyes and heard him laugh like a sick maniac. He hasn't changed a bit.

************

Kakashi's P.O.V

"Naruto. We don't know how the people here are. I want you to calm down. Do you hear me. Naruto!" I was too late. He charged at those men and punched one of them in the guts. He bent down with blood coming out of his mouth. The other guys were in shock. Probably because they didn't expect a boy like Naruto to be strong.

"Hey Kakashi sensei! We may not be able to use the fire jutsu but we can use taijutsu!' Naruto yelled. I ran to the other guy who was running to Naruto to stab him.
"I don't think so. No one can kill my comrade."
I twisted his arm and kicked him in his face. He let out a hard breath and screamed out of pain.
The other two stared at us and one of them said "come on man. We were just joking around. We are really sorry" and by that they ran away.

Naruto was about to run after them but I grabbed him. "Enough Naruto. They learned their lesson."
"We totally kicked their asses sensei!" Naruto said proud.

"Someone help!"

We heard a girl yell. Naruto looked at me and I nodded. We ran towards the girl's voice.

*******

Beko's P.O.V

"Hey! Take your hands off her!"
I knew that voice.
"Oh? And you are?" Jack asked raising his eyebrows. "I am Naruto Uzumaki! One day I will become the Hokage and catch people like you - "
Kakashi cut Naruto off by putting his hand on his shoulder. "Telling him that won't stop him Naruto."

"So we have a smartass with a weird looking clown talking about who knows what." Jack said waving with his hand. "Go change your style then maybe. Maaaybe I will take you guys serious" he turned his head to me again. "Look Beko. Two clowns want to help you. How sweet. I almost cried during their talk" He said looking at me with amused eyes.

"You are coming with me." Jack squeezed my arm so much that I knew it would be bruised. "You aren't going anywhere!" Kakashi growled at Jack. This was the first time I heard him so mad.
"Try me." Jack said finally letting go of me. He was walking towards Kakashi and Naruto with such confidence.

"Multishadowclone Jutsu!" Naruto yelled. There were 50 of him now. But..

"Try to fight us first!" All of the clones said. All of the clones were about to jump on Jack who didn't know what to do. He was in shock. His eyes got really big. It is actually funny seeing this in real life.
"Hahhaa sensei look at me going!" Naruto said happy. I was just standing there amazed by the show going on. If I knew that this was going to happen I would've brought popcorn with me. Gehe.

I couldn't hold my fangirl side. I saw my biggest bully being beat up by Naruto! How awesome is that! Kakashi looked at me giving me one of his sweetest closed eye smile. I was jumping up and down out of joy. But how is this possible. I thought that the jutsus didn't work here!

Jack was laying on the ground with bruises and blood on his face.
"Be-beko. You are g-g-going t-to pay.. for.... this" were jack's last words. He was knocked out.

"Naruto. You showed him enough now. We are clear to go."
Naruto nodded and they began to walk away.
"You two! Stop!" They both turned around.
"I am hungry and I don't know how to cook well. Sooo uhmm.. kakashi?" I said looking at him with my magical puppy eyes.

"I guess we won't be living in the streets after all." Kakashi said to Naruto.
"But sensei she threw us out of her house." Naruto said. His stomach grumbled. That sound could wake up the people who are living 500meters away.
"Hey kid! Just go with her already! You woke me up from my sleep!" An old homeless man said to Naruto annoyed and went to sleep again.

"Lets go then!" I said laughing. I was so happy. We were walking to my house.

People were looking at Naruto and Kakashi strange, because of their clothing and hairstyles.
"Guys. Tomorrow. Shopping. And a job for Kakashi sensei won't hurt." Naruto was laughing. "Naruto. Why are you laughing. You need to go to school since you guys are going to stay here, until you find a way back. Kakashi can start teaching at my school and you will go with me to the same school. That way Kakashi sensei can keep an eye on you, Naruto."

Both men looked at me as if they were in horrible pain. This is going to be fuuuhuuuuunnnnn!