The Beast

(A quick sketch I made for you guys to have a better vision of how the beast looks like.) 

The Akatsuki. Standing right in front of me.

"Deidara, Hidan, Itachi, Juzo, Kakuzu, Kisame.. NO WAY! NAGATO!" I gasped and tried hard to stand straight up. They looked at each other with a questioning look on their faces. "How I know your names? Well, you can say that I am a big fan." I was grinning like an idiot and knew that I already messed up. 

Nagato (a.k.a Pain) walked over to me and grabbed a handful of my hair. He forced me to look up to him and asked again how I knew their names. You can say that we had a very long conversation. You could tell that he didn't believe any word that came out of my mouth. He concentrated most of the time on my lips and was carefully listening to what I had to say. It was impossible to make him understand all the things that have happened. 

"Senpai! She is telling the truth! You can trust me!" I started laughing at 'Tobi' and Nagato's grip on my hair got stronger. "Sir, can you please let go of my hair." Nagato turned his attention to me and let go. I went through my hair with my freezing hand. 

"Tie her up!"

"Wait wha-"

****************************

"Kakashi sensei! Wake up!"

I opened my eyes and saw Team 7 looking at me with a worried expression. "I am fine. Where is Beko?" I tried to stand up and the pain in my leg made me remember what happened yesterday. With the help of Sasuke and Naruto, I stood up and they carried me until we were at the Medics. I wish Minato sensei was here to see Obito. He would know what to do and how to fix this mess. The door opened and I could already sense that it was the Hokage. 

He put his hand on my shoulder and spoke "I know that this might not be the right time, but you have a mission Kakashi. It is an emergency. This is a matter of life and death." We all were looking at him now. It isn't a common thing for the Hokage to come and say that there is a mission. 

Before looking at Naruto he said "It is Jiraiya. He went to fight some people. BAD people. I am afraid he might not return to the Leaf Village anymore." Naruto gasped and before he could say anything I told him that it was too dangerous for him to come along. This is a mission for a Jonin to handle. Knowing Naruto, he was going to refuse. Which he did. After arguing for a solid hour, the Hokage allowed him to come along. There was no way of winning an argument with Naruto.

****************************

"Master, should we start?"

"Start what? Why did you guys tie me up? I didn't do anything!"

"You see, Beko. I don't care if you came from another 'dimension' or whatever. All I need is the beast inside of you. The legendary tailed beast." The chains around my wrists started to scratch my skin open. "Stop struggling. You won't get out." I sighed and gave up. He smiled and nodded. 

A loud engine noise erupted. A sudden pain shot in my chest. I cried out immediately and remembered the episodes of what happened at the moment. Even if I changed a lot of storylines in this world, some things remained the same. 

I could see a black smoke coming out of my chest. The monster's voice took over mine and went crazy. I could feel the shifting of my body. Everything was all black. As if the colors drained away from this world. 

"Isn't there a 'nicer' way to do this?"

"No, why? Aaah I see. Hahahah... Aahw is Tobi in love?

"Hn..." 

"Typical Uchiha.'

"STOP PLEASE STOP! I CAN'T H-HANDLE IT!" I hoped that someone would crash this place down and help me. The beast kept roaring, but refused to give in. It was hanging onto me, leaving me in more pain.  I closed my eyes and saw it.

"Beko. Don't you dare give up." It spoke to me. 

"My vision is clouded, I can't see you!

"You don't have to see me. Just listen. Don't give in, can you understand me? Just give me the sign and let me take over your body. I am stronger than you are. I can break free."

"JUST FOR THIS ONCE!"

"Understood."

The chains snapped open. It was shouting loud enough to be heard two kilometres away. As if it tried to communicate between members of the same pride. The weird part was that another roar could be heard. I couldn't really make out from my blurred vision what it was, but from seeing nine tails floating in the air, I knew immediately that it was him. Naruto. 

Kurama began to roar, and he stuck his head up and answered from where he was. Their roaring shook the entire place. The rocks from above started to fall down and everyone ran away. The beast who took over my body, released me and I fell a long way down from where I was tied. The hard cold ground made contact with my face and I knew that it would leave a nasty scar. 

I rolled on my back and looked up. A giant rock getter bigger and bigger.. closer and closer... I closed my eyes and smiled. I was ready this time. Even if I wanted to move away, my body wouldn't do as I told. I remembered the scene where Obito got crushed by a giant rock while saving Kakashi. A tear rolled down my cheek.  

****************************

"Not this time." 

A/N:A big surprise is waiting for you guys in the next chapter! Prepare yourselves!

A/N:
A big surprise is waiting for you guys in the next chapter! Prepare yourselves!