The struggles

"You thought I was being serious? The old me would let you guys stay. Since I am not the little kid anymore. Get out of my house. You changed my posters and books so I would believe you? Get out. Both of you" I walked up to the door to lead them outside.

They both walked outside. "We knew that you wouldn't believe us."
I looked the last time at them. Sick bastards thinking that I would believe them.

*************

Kakashi P.O.V

"Here we are Naruto. Another place another world." I said while feeling the cold wind between my grey long hair. My hands in pocket. I looked over at Naruto and he seemed sad.

"Life is really unfair sensei. It is my fault. All of this. Now we are outside in the cold without food. Sensei I am so sorry." I saw a tear rolling down his cheek. I looked up at the sky.

"Everything happens for a reason. We will find a way back. Don't worry. And I promise that I will treat you to ramen." I looked down at him with a smile. He suddenly looked happy again. This is the Naruto I am used to know. Happy.

"Sensei. Uhm a question. Where are we going now?" I didn't know how to answer that. There are people around us that we haven't ever seen. People looking at us strangely. How disrespectful.

"Nice haircut! Did your barber die while doing your hair!" A couple of guys surrounded us. Naruto seemed getting angry at the man's comment.
"How dare you to talk to my sensei like that! Take that back!" He growled. Oh boy.. this isn't good.

*******

Beko's P.O.V

I was cleaning the mess that those two idiots made in my kitchen. "God why me. Every stupid idiot people find me. Do I have a magical magnet on me that attracts stupid people." I was talking to myself again. The phone rang. I walked to the living room and picked up my phone which I threw across the house. Good thing that it landed on the couch instead the wall.

"Sup Elise."
+Hey Beko. I was wondering... what is Naruto. You asked it today. I can't stop thinking about it.
"Don't play games with me Elise. It is our favoritw ANIME!
+Beko are you alright. Do you take your medicines? I am really worried about you. First singing in your sleep in the class. And now this.
"So you are saying that you forgot the days that we were watching Naruto together?
+Beko I am coming over to you. I don't care if it is midnight. I am really worrying right now. What is Naruto?! I have never heard of it. Is it a new kind of food you found? I am on my way.

*flashback of what happened in the afternoon.*
First the hair of Kakashi and the way he didn't let me take off his mask. And Naruto with the seal on his stomach..

*after an half hour of biting my nails plus making popcorn*

The doorbell rang. I stood up and opened the door. It was Elise. She hugged me very tightly. Everyone needs a friend like her. She came while it was midnight. Crazy, right. That's Elise. I know her since elementary school. At first we hated eachother. But then I heard her talk about anime. And that's how we got close. If someone would tell me that Elise and I were going to become like sisters I would laugh. Life. Expect the unexpexted they say.

"Ooooh I smell popcooorn. Move. Get out the way. I am hungry" She pushed me aside and walked to the living room. I rolled with my eyes and smiled. Her presence always makes me happy.
"Now tell me about that 'Naruto'" She said while pushing a handful of popcorn into her mouth.
"You are going to choke on those popcorn, weirdass" I said while grabbing some popcorn too.

"Elise. Remember the times when we watched anime." I said. She just rolled with her eyes and said "duuuh. We do that aaall the time. Neexttt."
"Which one is our favorite anime?" I asked. She stopped eating popcorn.
"How could you ask that?! Done. I am done with you. I thought we were animefriends" Elise fake cried. She slapped me hard on the back of my head.
"Idiot. Our favorite anime's are 1. Dragonball z, 2. Tokyo Ghoul, 3. One Piece, 4. Fairy tail, 5. Attack On Titans... Shall I go on Beckie" She said sighing.

"What about-"
"No Beko. I don't know what Naruto is or who that is. Aaahw no popcorn left. Guess it is time for me to go home." She stood up and walked to the door. Typical Elise. She can't stay at a place for too long without food.

I went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. I realized one thing. Elise wasn't lying to me after all. What have I done. Sending those two out in this cruel world. They can't be far. I need to go outside and search for them. Even if it is dark outside.