chained

Beko's P.O.V.

Are you sure that you want to do this Kakashi?" I asked him. We are all walking down the street to get to the abondoned building I knew.
"Are you sure that no one can hear us there?" Kakashi asked ignoring my question. I rolled my eyes and finally we arrived.
"It looks spooky." Naruto said shivering. This was my perfect opportunity to scare him. I grabbed him by his collar and screamed on the top of my lungs.

**************

Kakashi's P.O.V.

Why. Why me. Out of all the senseis and boyfriends. Why me. *sigh*
"Beko, stop scaring Naruto." I said facepalming.
"Aahw come ooonn Bakashiii. You are not fun!" She wined.
I saw that Naruto was about to tackle Beko down, but I caught him just in time.
"This isn't over!" He yelled and I think that my right ear is about to die. Beko being childish as always stuck her tongue out making Naruto angrier.

"I think that here is just fine. This wall will do." I said nodding over to the empty, big and dusty place. "One thing left to do."

"What do you mean Sensei? We are all here so lets get started." Naruto said pointing to himself and Beko.
"Darling, I want you to call Anthony and tell him that he needs to come." Beko didn't look all too happy with my request.
"What do you need that useless being for." She said looking at her nails as if she didn't have any care for the world at all.
"Baby. Please. I have his number in my phone. Just do it for me. We need him right now."
"What for!?" She was getting pissed off. Naruto just kept looking at the both of us.

"Fine!" She said after a staring contest with me.
"Thank you, m'lady."
"Yeah whatevs"

"Anthony?" Naruto asked.

After I told Naruto what happened, Anthony showed up.

"What a timing. Bravo, crybaby." Beko said. Suddenly I felt something in me. It was like the bad side wanted to take over again.
"Look we need to be quick. Anthony and Naruto. Chain me to the wall. Now!"

"Mr. Hatake. Uuhm. What is happening? I only came because this girl over here told me that you-"
"Excuse me? THIS girl? The hell do you think I am huh."
"Beko knock it off! I can't hold this any longer. Do it now guys!" I tried to calm down, but the more they argued the more I lost it.

The guys chained me to the wall.

"Look Anthony. After all of this is done we are going to tell you what's happening alright. Now listen closely. You have to do as I say. Understood?"
They all nodded. "Good."

"Naruto. I want you to push Beko." I ordered. They looked confused but obeyed.
He pushed her a little bit, but nothing happened to me. I didn't get angry.
"Anthony. Now you do it."
He did so and Beko didn't look satisfied at all until I said "Now you Beko. Push Anthony."

"With pleasure." She smirked wickedly. With all her strength she pushed Anthony. He fall hard to the ground, rubbing his back.

At that moment something snapped in me.
I felt my body tense up and my head began to ache. I think I know what's the problem now and why all of this is happening.

*************

Beko's P.O.V.

After the groaning of Anthony it became quiet. The only thing we could hear was Kakashi's breathing getting heavier.
"Again..." he said.
"What?"
"Hit him harder this time!"
He basically growled at me. As if an animal got into him. I looked at Naruto and dumbass. They both started to look terrified because of the voice of Kakashi.

Anthony looked really confused. I couldn't blame him, because anyone in his position would.
I hit Anthony as hard as I could. If it was Naruto I wouldn't. But it is Anthony that I need to hit so it was no problem for me.
What Anthony did surprised me. He blocked my fist and kneed me in the guts. I yelled out of pain and fell on the ground.

Kakashi started to laugh. His voice sounded deeper than normal with a slight look of evil in his eyes. I could see Naruto running to Anthony, but I held my hand up. He stopped and just nodded.

I slowly got up and kept hitting Anthony randomly. Kakashi stopped laughing and started to pull at the chains.
I was too angry to notice him yelling.

"BEKO! YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE GIRL! NO WONDER NO ONE LIKED YOU. EVEN YOUR FAMILY. YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO HIT HIM! Hahahahaha hell.. I don't even know why I would date someone like you."

I froze in my spot. Even though I know that it isn't my man talking. This went too far.

"What..."

"Mr. Hatake..."

"Kakashi sensei. What are you saying?"

"Beko. Apologize to Anthony. NOW!" he sounded very angry, but I couldn't care less.
I turned around so I could go home. I didn't care about any of this at the moment.

"Beko. Where are you going?" Naruto asked on a whispering voice. He clearly felt bad about his sensei's words.

"Anthony go home." I said not looking up.
"I want to know what is going on here!" He said back.
"Tomorrow at school I will."

"You two aren't going anywhere!" He said and broke free after pulling at the chains with all his might.
Naruto and Anthony's eyes became wide. But now I didn't feel anything.

Naruto ran to him and started pulling the chains to the wall again, but he failed miserably. Kakashi grabbed Naruto and threw him across the room.

"Apologize." Kakashi said facing me with his nails digging into my neck.
I started sobbing and looked over to a shocked Athony standing next to me. Trembling in fear.
"I. Am...."
"SAY IT, COWARD"
"I am sorry. Anthony."
"I-it is a-a-alright. I uh-uhm n-need to g-go. See you at school!" Anthony said running away.

Kakashi turned normal in an instant. He was sweating alot and breathing quicker.
He fell down right in front of me.

Did he mean all of the things he said

"Sensei! Sensei wake up!" Naruto was trying to shake Kakashi awake.

"Naruto. Stop." Was all I could say