prom night

After a couple of classes I ran home, just to show Naruto and Kakashi my mask. I was so excited for the prom already. Elise gave me a dress of hers, because I didn't have any dresses to wear for prom. Too bad that she isn't going to prom this year.

I finally reached home and searched for Naruto, which didn't take too long. He is either sleeping or eating. Nothing else.
The funny part is that his behaviour keeps reminding me of myself.
"Naruto! Are you at the kitchen!?" I yelled with my mask on.

"Shhh! You are going to wake him up. He got really tired today." Kakashi came to the livingroom to shut me up. I didn't know what to say, because this was the first time that I saw him in a suit. He had troubles with the tie so I walked up to him, and fixed it for him. He thanked me and said
"Your beautiful mask looks similiar to mine."
"Elise wanted us to be a cute matching couple, I guess. Your black suit and tie sure matches the awesome dress, which Elise gave me." I said back.

He looked at me curious after I said 'the awesome dress'. I smirked playful at him and walked to my room to get ready for the night!

After I had an argument with myself wether to apply red or pink-ish lipgloss, I chose the pink one. I don't like to get too much attention from people. It makes me feel uncomfortable and stressed. People were right by telling me how different I am than the other girls, but I can't help this tomboy side of mine.

I walked into the livingroom, and saw Kakashi reading Fifty Shades Of Grey. He was giggeling at something he read, while I kept waiting for him to notice my loose curled hair with smokey eyes and pink lips. Not to mention my fabulous dress.
This Ninja sure has no shame at all.

"Letting a lady wait... such a gentleman, aren't we now, Bakashi." I said and he finally looked up and down. Probably taking all this side of me in.
"Want to take a picture? It sure lasts longer." I said mimicking him from before.
He let out a "woah." And kissed my hands.

The look he gave me turned into a stare. I needed to break this silence, otherwise I would probably die under his gaze.
"You are still my teacher. How is this going to work?" I asked him.
He still didn't answer my question. I began to worry about him.

"You look so perfect." He said still in awe. I smiled at his reaction. He shook his head, as if he was trying to get his feelings together in one line.

"This mask of mine hides my hair and left side of my face. No one will recognize me in the dark. I also told the teachers that I wouldn't wear a mask. So no one will ever know." Kakashi said with the same uncomfortable pervy look. I just nodded and we walked to school.

Once we were on our way, most of the people gave me compliments. It really made me happy and my self-esteem got better. Incredible how much make-up and a single dress can be a big influence in your life.
Kakashi was acting like a jealous little kid and kept putting his hand on my waist. I think that it was his way of telling people to back off.

"Hello! Welcome to the HLW Prom night. May I know your name." Jacob said. So he is the security for tonight. I laughed and took my mask off. His mouth droppes open.
"B-BEKO!? IS THAT YOU!?"
"Let us in. It is cold." I said shivering.
Jacob looked at Kakashi and asked who he is.
"He is my date for tonight. Aaaand yepp he is the main reason why I ditched you. The problem is that he isn't from this school." I said and walked closer to Jacob and whispered on a threatening tone "If you tell anyone about it, then you won't be living much longer anymore. Understood?"
He gulped and nodded.

We walked into the school building and I could already hear the bad music they were playing. Everyone was grinding on eachother while the teachers tried to seperate them. Gross..

"Wouldn't it be better if we stayed home?" I asked Kakashi. I turned around and saw that he was reading his book.
"You are unbelievable, Kakashi." I said and walked to the table where the cheap drinks were.
He followed me and dragged me to the dancefloor. I let my drink fall on someone and I didn't bother to see who it was.

"IDIOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yelled to his face. "I am going to dance with my girl. Sorry, but I had to finish that book. It is a great story about two people falling in love." He said.
"Yeah I know. I finished that book three times already." I said and put my hands on his shoulders.
"Oh, did you now?" He said and winked at me. He pulled me closer to him and we danced for a long time.

"Excuse me!? Excuse me!" I turned around and saw the girl whose dress I had ruined because of Kakashi.

She had a bottle of cola in her hand and I could already feel my hair being messed up. My dress was now sticky and smelled like cola. Everyone started to surround us and people took pictures of me. Kakashi was being mad at that girl who had bulllied me in the hallway. The girl Kakashi brought to the principal before.

I pushed akakashi away and pulled at her hair. All the fake hair came off.
"Even your hair is fake! Cheap Barbie!" I yelled. Everyone started to laugh even harder. This time they laughed at her. She gasped and ran away. That one gave up quick.

"Beko, lets go home. This won't end too well." Kakashi said pointing to the teachers and Jacob who came running towards us.
He grabbed my hand and we began running outside the school's building.
We started to laugh like two crazy couples.

We stopped in front of my house, because we were out of breath. "The night sure didn't last long for us." I said. Kakashi already stopped laughing, but I couldn't. This was way too funny for some reason.

"The night is still too young though." He said.
He took my mask off and came close to me..