CHIDORI!

"Hey did you hear that? It sounded like a growl or something like that." I felt a sudden heartache. Rin looked just as confused as I was. We both started making our way to the place where the sound came from.

The closer we seemed to get, the more my heart hurt. I came to a stop and put my hand on my chest.

"Kakashi!"

********Tobi's P.O.V.********

"Beko STOP! Get a grip on yourself woman!" The anger she caused me gave me the strength to push her off of me. This might hurt you a bit Beko, but you didn't give me another choice. I put some distance between her and myself.

**********Beko's P.O.V.********

Where am I. It is so dark. I didn't know my soul was this dark. "Not the right time to joke around Beko." I hit myself hard so I could wake up from this place. Sadly, it didn't work.

"Welcome, my dear."

"Don't welcome me you demon. Where are you?" I asked looking around trying to find a glimpse of some kind of light.

"Just follow my voice."

"My parents told me not to follow strangers."

"I am not a stranger dear. I am you."

What is this thing on? After walking for a couple of minutes into nowhere I saw it. It was huge.
"W-what are you!?"

The creature who had multiple tails tried to reach for me, but I fell backwards. It tried to grab my hand and when I didn't give in the monster started roaring.

"I can help you, fool. Don't you want to have amazing powers? We can take over this world and everything will be yours. We can take out that girl who has your man wrapped around her fingers. Just let me out!"

It came closer and the monster's eyes started glowing gold. They look so... pretty. I want to pet it. I slowly started walking towards it. Having no control of my body.

"That's it. Just a bit closer."

"CHIDORI!"

My eyes shot open and felt blood dripping out of my mouth. The darkness I was surrounded by, faded away slowly. I met with Tobi's eyes. His sharingan was glowing red. Looking down at where the pain came from wasn't a pleasant sight.

"I had to do this. You didn't give me another choice." His hand pierced right through my chest. Things are happening so fast. Way too fast for my liking. I grabbed his shoulders, trying to hold myself up. "T-thank y..." I spat all the blood out that became a pool in my mouth.
"Don't say a word. I only scratched around your heart area slightly to wake you up. It is going to be fine."

I truly never heard him speaking to me in that tone. Where did that girly voice go to. I smiled to myself and gave myself into his embrace.

**********Kakashi's P.O.V.**********

Rin ran towards me, but I held my hand up telling her I am fine. I stood up straight again, but the pain was still there.

"CHIDORI!"

We both looked at eachother with the same face expression. Did that person just say chidori? I ran as fast as I could with this piercing pain in my chest with Rin following me.

"Kakashi hold up! Slow down a little!" I heard Rin saying, but I had to find out who that was. Looking behind me I saw Rin falling from the branch she was on. I turned around with one move and caught her mid-air. "Are you alright?"
"Mhm.. just out of breath." She said closing her eyes. We had to go back so she could rest. I was very frustrated. Who used chidori... and why?

"Kakashi just leave me here and check who it was." She said while I was carrying her back to the village. "I can't leave you here like this. We will try to find out what it was later. Just rest now." I said, but still wanting to go back.

We arrived at her house and I put her down slowly. She fell asleep really fast. Better for me. I jumped out of the window and ran to that place again. Suddenly the heaviness on my chest went away. It felt as if I could breathe freely again. I ran faster after that horrible pain.

I arrived at the place where the sound came from, but there was no one in sight. There were only trees surrounding me. I put my hands on my neck and looked up. Who could it be?
I turned around to walk back to the village when I saw it. There was blood on the ground. Someone who has lost this much blood couldn't have been too far. There were trails of it leading deeper into the forest. I started to follow it, until a shuriken was thrown my way.

"Stop."