the mask

I slowly opened my eyes and saw him. Kakashi Hatake of the Leaf Village. His perfect nose, lips, eyes. Not to mention his baby soft hair. I could lay in bed and study his face features without getting tired of it. I slowly touched his face and stopped at his lips. It felt so soft. I wonder what they would feel like on my lips. His perfect pink and soft lips. It already gave me a warm feeling by just thinking about it.

Kakashi smiled while my fingers were still on his lips. That perfect beautiful smile of his. I wished that he wouldn't ever stop being happy. Smiling fits him perfect. It makes him even more handsome. Whenever he smiles at me like this makes me feel something so real.
He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me the way I did to him. How did we become so close like this so fast?

*****************

Kakashi's P.O.V.

I felt Beko's fingers on my face. Her soft touch made me whimper under the hot blankets. Every touch of her has another affect on me. She stopped at my lips which made me smile after a couple of seconds. I opened my eyes and looked at her. Admiring her beauty.
How come that she can't see herself like I do. Not only her looks, but also her personality. It is so different than the others. That is what made me fall in love with her.

I just didn't fall in love with her looks, but also her insecurities and flaws. Her scars, her tattoos, her thoughts, everything. I could name all the reasons why I love her and it still wouldn't be enough to express my love for her.

She smiled at me. This time it was for real.
Shall I tell her that I... no. I don't want to ruin this perfect moment by telling her that I have found it....

"Kakashi" She said. Oh my, even the way she says my name. I could hear it all day long. I wouldn't mind it at all.
"Yes, my princess." She giggled after I called her 'princess'.
"Don't you think that we should get up already. Otherwise we will be late for hell. Besides, I don't think that the demons would be okay with it." She said. And by demons she meant the teachers I guess.
Why can't this last longer. Or can it.

"No. I won't get up. It is too cold outside. Lets stay home today." I said and hugged her. "Lets cuddle all day long."

"Yeah, lets not go to school on the same day. I mean, Pandacorn wouldn't suspect anything. And do you really think that Naruto would let us alone. Bakashi, dom't let love make you blind." She said and pushed me away.

"Now you mentioned 'Pandacorn', why don't we talk about what happened yesterday. I mean, why don't we go on. Right from the part where we were interrupted." I said and moved closer to her. I could see her blushing already. I could feel my heart beating faster, and I haven't even kissed her yet.

What have you done to me, Beko?

****************

Beko's P.O.V

He came closer again.
"This time it won't be that easy, mister."
I kicked him away and he fell on the ground. I could hear him curse under his breath. A little bit of fun in the morning won't do any harm.

I began to laugh at my thoughts and Naruto burst into the room.
When he saw Kakashi laying on the ground he said "Oh, it was just Kakashi sensei. I thought that a meteor fell into your room, Beko. I am going back to bed. Don't be too loud, Kakashi sensei." Naruto rubbed the back of his head and yawned. He walked back to his room.

I laughed even harder at Naruto's comment.
"What. Why are you looking at me like that, Meteorman." I said still laughing. Kakashi kept staring at me. His deathly stare turned into a smirk. I didn't like this smirk at all.

"Well, Beko. I think that we need to be more quiet. Lets not be noisy the next time. Otherwise we will wake up Naruto again. No no. I won't let you make ANY noise at all the next time. It will be a hard challenge but don't worry." That perv said and winked at me.
I could feel my cheeks burning, even though nothing happened between us... yet. Why do I keep blushing at the most stupid things he says.

I threw the pillows and everything else that I could find at him. A little war started between us with Naruto yelling that he wants us to be more mature. I guess that he really wanted to sleep.

*skip to Hell*

I grabbed my schedule and saw that I had history class the first period. I sighed and walked up the stairway. The more I got closer to the classroom, the more nervous I got.

"What if Elise's plan didn't work?"

"What if Kakashi is being kicked out of school right now?"

"What if all the teachers are at the classroom about to call me bad names and throw me out of the building?" I asked myself.

I think that the last thought was a bit too extreme though.
I tried to shake the thoughts away before it all becomes a reality.

I slowly opened the door and walked inside the classroom.
"You are early, Beko." Pandacorn said in a sarcastic tone and looking at her watch.

I was 20 minutes late for class. It was all because of Kakashi, but I can't say that to her ofcourse.
I remembered Kakashi always being late. His excuses always worked. So why not trying it out myself.

"Sorry I am late. I am afraid I got lost on the path of life." I said with confidence. She kept looking at me as if I was the most boring person on the whole planet. I don't think that this excuse worked on her at all.

"Keep your mouth shut and sit down. I already had an unpleasant nightmare about you and.. oh yuk! Thinking about it makes me want to puke. You don't deserve him anyways. Ofcourse it was a nightmare." She said in disgust.

Everyone in the classroom looked at her as if she was a crazy old women.
They may not know what she is talking about, but I do. I gritted my teeth and walked to the corner of the classroom. What a bitch.

After a couple of minutes I felt someone kicking my chair. I turned around with an annoyed look spread all over my face and saw that it was Elise.
The bell rang at that moment and all the students ran out of the class.

"Why were you kicking? Too much coffee?" I said irritated. She rolled with her eyes and told me to follow her. I did as I was told.
We stopped at her locker and she seemed quite excited.

"This is for you. A present. I hope that you will like it." She said happily. I grabbed the cute black bag and saw a mask in it. It was black and a very unique looking mask.

"Elise, but.. this is. This mask is. Woah." I said stunned.
"You are going out with the cutest guy in the whole world! You deserve it, Beko. Even though he is a teacher, you guys totally deserve eachother. By the way, I made the mask. Just for you." Elise said and I hugged her tightly and thanked her.

I have the most amazing friend ever.