heartbreak

It must be a dream. I am so confused. Trying to figure out what happened by myself wasn't going to help. "H-how? I mean why?" I said staring into his one eye that was visible. He didn't say anything and grabbed my hand. "Where are we going?" Still no answer.

I looked around in awe. In person everything looked so much better than in the anime. At some point he threw me on his shoulder and ran as fast as he could. I was still in shock so I didn't know what to say and just let it all happen.

After a solid running of half an hour he came to a stop. I knew this place but whose house was it again? While I was trying to think a masked man entered the house. I thought the corner of my mouth was going to rip open just like Joker's. My smile got wider and wider. When I was about to call out his name, Tobi put his hand on my mouth. I gave him a puzzled look. He again didn't say anything.

"Kakashii! You are always so fast!"
Wait, who was that female? She is so pretty. My smile turned into a frown real quick when I saw how close they were. Did he forget about me already? Was I that easy to forget? After all we'd gone through.
"Rin Nohara"
After Tobi spoke out that name I felt light-headed. But how could this be I thought she was dead. So Kakashi entering my world changed this place completely. I couldn't handle so many feelings at once and lost my grip of the tree we were sitting on and fell.

"What am I supposed to do with you now. I thought you were strong..." was all I heard from Tobi who caught me just on time.

************* Kakashi's P.O.V.********

"Hey, did you hear that?" I asked Rin. "Nope, hear what?"
"Oh no, nothing just forget it."
I could swear I heard someone, but I just shrugged it off since I was too tired to find out who or what it was.

********Tobi's P.O.V.*********

I carried her away before Kakashi or Rin would see us. I came to a stop once she woke up. Her eyes looked like a waterfall. Maybe I am known as a monster but seeing her like this did hurt my heart. I hugged her and she let it all out.

"Why did you have to bring me here and show me that awful sight?" She would blame me. Ofcourse. "I loved Rin for a long long time, but she ofcourse chose your ex-man. Just wanted you to wake up and perhaps becoming your friend since we have so much in common." She looked up at me and I was hypnotized by her eyes. So beautiful. Wait what am I thinking no no only Rin I only loved and will always love Rin.

"Don't look at me that way!" I roared in her face. She backed off and looked at the ground saying that she's sorry. Maybe I acted too quickly by bringing her here and showing her the reality. She started to cry again. Oh no.. training her is going to be harder than I thought.

I turned around and said "Maybe it was a mistake to bring you here. Goodbye." Being a tough guy was in my nature, but I just wanted to see if she really can take the reality or turn around and be a weak loser.

"Y-you... stop." I cracked a smile which she obviously couldn't see. The moment I turned around and saw the view...

"Y-you h-h-ave.. tails? But. You."

She charged right at me with the tails coming out of her body. She pinned me to the ground and growled. Now I am sure it was a mistake to bring her here... Kakashi this is all your fault.