changes

I slammed the door shut and saw Naruto looking up at me. "Naruto. Have you noticed something 'different' about Kakashi, or am I just overreacting?" I asked in confusion and grabbed a drink out of the fridge.
"Actually, he did act strangely since he saw it." Naruto answered honestly, but he regretted it and I saw it from his face expression. "Saw what? Naruto just tell me please, because he isn't himself when I am with you or other people I don't even know." I said slamming my hand on the table out of frustration.

"Beko, you know that Kakashi is my sensei. All of this is my fault. I used a forbidden jutsu. He was just trying to... I mean he obviously fell in love with you, but.. you see we need to get back and you know that." Naruto said with sadness in his voice. I knew that this was coming. They need to go back for sure, but that still doesn't explain the weird behaviour of Kakashi.

"And what does it have to do with the way Kakashi is behaving?" I asked trying to keep calm.
The door flew open and a furious Kakashi stormed in. He was coming towards me in a fast way. Naruto got up and jumped in front of his sensei to stop him. He earned a loud fist in his stomach from Kakashi and I gasped at the scene in front of me.

Naruto got up slowly holding his stomach and tried to hit Kakashi back, but he got him under his arm and kneed Naruto in his chest several times. I just stood there dumbfounded watching the person I loved getting crazy.

I pushed Kakashi away with all my force before he killed the poor kid. Naruto flew to the other side of the room and Kakashi stumbeled after I pushed him. I looked into his eyes and saw that he wasn't normal. It wasn't the same eyes looking at me with love. No, it was like staring into soulless eyes.

He picked me up and went to my room. Kakasi locked the door with me on his shoulder. I could hear Naruto kicking the door, almost breaking it.
"Beko!" Naruto yelled while banging his fists on the door.
"Naruto go away! Now!" I yelled back and Kakashi caught me by my neck.
I could hear Naruto still trying to open the door. Why won't that kid listen to me.
"Na-Naruto! Go away this instant! I am b-be-begging you!" I said through clenched teeth.
"BUT-"
"NOW NARUTO!" I yelled as loud as I could, but it was hard trying to yell while I was practically being choked by the man I loved.
I knew this wasn't him. Maybe if Naruto gets far away he will stop. Too bad that the blondie was still at my door.

"Kakashi stop. Please. It's me. Beko. Come. On." I said trying to catch my breath. He still wasn't himself and I could see him shaking with anger. He threw me onto the bed and I tried to get my breathing stable. I could see that he wasn't done, but neither was I. I got up and threw everything heavy I could find at him. He dodged all of it, but then I kicked him square in his face. He let out a deep growl. It was like a beast trying to kill me. Suddenly, his eyes got bloodshot. I backed away until he grabbed my hair and pushed me to the wall. My back was facing him which was good, because like this I wouldn't see him.

"What did you do to Anthony?" He whispered in my ear and pushed my head harder to the wall. I could feel a warm liquid streaming down my cheek. I knew that it wasn't my tears or sweat. It was blood. I had a picture of Elise and I on the wall framed. The side of the frame had probably cut my left cheek, because of the force Kakashi used to keep me still. How come that all my loved ones turn out bad at the end.

"Naruto. Please. Please go away. You can save me by going as far as you can." I said through my tears.
"Kakashi sensei, let her go!" Naruto yelled from the other side of the door. He won't ever learn to listen.

"ANSWER ME, BEKO!" Kakashi roared into my ear and I seriously thought that I was going to be deaf for the rest of my life.
"I hurt him, because there is something wrong about him. Just hear me out!" I said and he let go of me, but instead of apologizing he pushed me down to the ground.

I was laying with a hurt body on the ground. The person I fell in love with was holding me in place with his knee on my back.

"I can't believe this. So our love wasn't strong at all. Just because one boy you are hurting me like no one ever had done before." I said closing my eyes. I could hear Naruto going away, finally.

There was a silence filling up the room. After a couple of seconds, I could hear Kakashi standing up. I tried to get up with all the pain shooting in my back. He grabbed me gently when I was about to lose my balans.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands." I said and backed away with still tears rolling down.

"Beko, please help me. I don't know what is happening to me! I am so sorry. What have I done. WHAT AM I!?" He cried and fell on his knees. He punched the ground so hard that I heard his knuckle pop.
"You are a monster, Kakashi. You are a liar. You told me.. You even promised me that you would never hurt me!" I covered my mouth before I let out a loud cry.
"I j-just found a way to-to get back a-and then the nightmares. I-I-I am in p-pain, Beko. Please f-forgive me. I am going to. Tell. You. Please." He pleaded and stuttered while he shed his tears unconditionally. I was more hurt by seeing him like this than the hits I received from him. I knew that he didn't do it on purpose, but he still broke me.

He held his chest and gritted his teeth. This wasn't good. He collapsed and there was no movement of him now at all.