let you down

I closed my eyes, feeling the cold wind drifting through my hair. I messed up his life. Everyone's life to be fair. My parents were right. Such a mess up. Wherever I go or whatever I do. I end up messing things up. There was a river nearby so I went there and sat down. Looking at the clear water in front of me made me smile. So beautiful. The moonlight shining on the water made it look so magical. I ran my fingers through the cold water.

"Feels like we're on the edge right now
I wish that I could say I'm proud
I'm sorry that I let you down
Let you down
All these voices in my head get loud
I wish that I could shut them out
I'm sorry that I let you down
Let you down."

I sang quietly, thinking about my old life. The times when I sat in my room, watching Naruto.

"I am sorry that I let you down, dad."

"Don't be."

I turned around and froze. "D-dad?"
"It is me, my princess. You've grown up."
My breath got stuck and felt as if I was choking. I stood up and threw my arms around him.

"Dad, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to-"
"Shh, Beko. It is alright." I saw his hand going to his pocket and he took out a kunai. His eyes were full with tears. The moonlight making his beautiful dark brown eyes seem lighter than ever. "Let me help you out, my princess."

He held his hand high and my eyes got wide. "D-dad..." he aimed his kunai right at my face and went for it. I put my hands in front of my face, making an X form with my wrists and the blade sliced it open. My wrist was bleeding, but it didn't hurt as much as seeing my father in front of me like this.

"Such a disappointment!"

He started attacking me, but I dodged them all and ran away as fast as I could. What's happening now? This isn't possible. I grabbed a handful of my hair and started pulling. Am I losing my mind?

I went quick inside the house and hoped that Kakashi wouldn't be home yet. He might think I have gone crazy. There are probably so many things going on inside his head. I can't bother him with my hallucinations. But what if it was real..

I let cold water run down my wrist, watching the blood run down. The cut wasn't too deep, thank goodness.

"Beko? Are you home?"

Oh darn it. It's Kakashi. What now what now what now. Alright. Don't panick. You've gone through a lot. It is normal to hallucinate. No need to worry him. Calm down.

I grabbed some bandage quickly and started wrapping it around my wrist.
"Are you taking a shower? Without me?" I rolled my eyes at his perviness.

Washing my face with cold water woke me up. I shook of the memories of what happened. He opened the door and gave me a heartwarming smile. All I could do was just stare and take this moment in.

"Are you alright?"

That. One. Question... It can break the strongest wall down. I swallowed the lump in my throat and hugged him. "I just missed you. Let's sleep."
He nodded and kissed my forehead.

Kakashi started undressing and getting into his pj's.
The ground suddenly seemed more interesting than the perfection standing in front of me who was snapping his fingers to get my attention.

"Huh, oh hm yeah?" I looked up. He raised his one eyebrow and gave me a funny look. "Got anything better than me on your mind?" He is in the mood to joke around tonight I see, but I didn't have the strength to play along. The blood loss really brought me down with each passing second.

"Just tired. Lets sleep." He saw that I wasn't in the right mood so he didn't push me. Just love that about him. Always understanding. He gave me a soft goodnight kiss on my lips and fell asleep.

And yes he doesn't take off his mask when he goes to sleep, since Naruto keeps spying on him, trying to catch Kakashi without a mask

Seeing how peaceful he was sleeping brought a smile on my face. I slipped my fingers through his soft hair. He let out a deep breath and the corner of his lip curled, forming a smirk.

"Perv"

Don't even want to know what he is dreaming about now. I looked outside the window thinking about what happened. Logically, it just isn't possible. But then again, who am I to say that. My anime crush Kakashi is sound asleep next to me.

"Tomorrow I will go back and see if I can find him. Avoiding Bakashi will be hard, but I need to find him."

********Kakashi's P.O.V.*********

"Tomorrow I will go back and see if I can find him. Avoiding Bakashi will be hard, but I need to find him."

What are you hiding from me, Beko...

A better question:

Why?