jealousy?

We were walking down the road. I felt really comfortable. I thought that Naruto would ask thousands of questions but he didn't.. until we arrived to hell.

"Beko what do I need to do. What do I say. How am I supposed to behave. What if I get hungry in the middle of the class." He began to ask a lot of questions. Too much for me to take that in. It was also still too early for my brain to function.

I can't believe this. Me going with THE naruto uzumaki and my anime character crush Kakashi Hatake to school. This is going to be awesome. I hope.

I was dreaming of how great my school life could be until Naruto yelled my name. I thought that I could leave Naruto home, because this school is really bad. But now I see that this kid deserves to go to this school. I am going to make him regret all of his yelling in the mornings.

"Just be yourself!... uhm no no nevermind. Don't be yourself." I said. Naruto looked confused and Kakashi the 'oh I am so smart' guy said
"What Beko says is that you need to be yourself. But be careful and don't forget that we are here temporarily."
That actually broke my heart. I don't want them to leave any time soon. I don't want to be alone again.

We walked inside the school and everyone was checking Kakashi out. "Ey yo ladies! He is a teacher here! So back off. And besides. He is already taken." I said. He looked at me while lifting one eyebrow up. He smirked. He freaking smirked! Am I supposed to fangirl or stay calm.
I chose to stay calm. I smiled back and BOOM a giant panda was in front of us.

"Uhggg... pandacorn." I hissed. She first checked Kakashi out and then looked at me.
"What did you say my dear. I am very sorry but I didn't quiet hear you. You have a very sweet tone in your voice. Did you know that?" She said to me and pinched my cheek. This chick is really creeping me out.

Ooooh ofcouuurse. She wants to look cool and nice in front of Scarecow.
"You must be Kakashi Hatake. Follow me and I will lead you." While she was introducing herself she began to blush. I was so close to lose my calm and attack her. She is disgusting. I can't believe this.

Kakashi was really enjoying my face expressions and the way I was standing behind her and mocking her.
They both were about to walk away, when my friend Jacob came. *hahahaa it rhymes*... nevermind. (Jacob is the one on the picture)

"Hey! Becky! How are you. I had missed you yesterday at night." He said and kissed my forehead. I know Jacob since the moment I was born. Literally. He is the son of my parent's best friends. Our mothers gave birth at the exact same time. Our parents always kept us close to eachother. God knows why they did that.

He is tall and has a very nice body and a skin color. He has beautiful curls. I love curls. He is amazing at kickboxing.
He is my personal kickbox teacher. Everyone was jealous, but he is only my friend.

I saw Kakashi's looks. And they didn't look good. Kakashi fake coughed and held out his hand "I am the new gym teacher. My name is Kakashi Hatake. Just call me 'sir'." He said with a fake smile.
Jacob was quiet and didn't know how to respond. He burst out of laughter and shook his hand.
"Well alright then 'mighy 'sir. I am Jacob and Beko is mine." He looked at me and winked. Did I already tell you that he is a pervert. Even worse than Jiraiya sensei.

Kakashi came over to me and whispered "what was supposed to happen last night."
"Not your problem." I said back. Pandacorn and jacob were talking. 

The bell rang and Jacob suddenly pulled me to him and held me bridal style. I let out a shriek and grabbed him by his collar afraid to fall.

"I can walk you know." I said. Jacob just laughed and I looked over his shoulder to see Kakashi staring at us. Me being a total ass, I put my head to the chest of Jacob. He looked surprised by my action.

Kakashi just walked away with Pandacorn.

There was someone missing though..
but who.. hmmm... oh no...

NARUTO!!!!