White Noise

*one month later cause i am a lazy writer gehe*

After a month from my last match I became really close with the new employee. His shyness disappeard which made me very happy. I can't stand being next to people who gets offended real quick. I like to be straightforward with people, but some of them are too fragile to say whatever I want to. What can I do, I am a 'tough' girl. Not my problem if they can't deal with it. A heavy smell filled up my nose. It was so strong even the employee turned around to look where it came from. 

"I guess you didn't clean up this place that well, young man." I said teasing and laughing. I was having so much fun, I didn't notice that someone tapped on my shoulder. The kiddo was looking down in defeat. I raised my eyebrow and asked what happened to him so suddenly. The person behind me cleared his throat. I turned around and saw Jack with his arms folded now. 

"So you didn't like my new cologne?" He said teasingly. Oh how much I would want to punch him in the throat right now. "Obviously I didn't. But finally you found a scent that fits your inner-self. Well done. You've accomplished something in your life for once." I was about to turn around when he grabbed my chin and turned my face towards his. I knew this was coming. Jack would never let someone humiliate him like I always do. "Listen, little princess. Did you forget what happened last month? When you ran that big mouth of yours disrespectfully...," he looked at the employee and saw how scared he was. "You are lucky that Tobi is here." And with that said he walked away with his hand in his greasy hair. 

"Are you okay, miss?" 

"Yeah, fine" He came with his stinky scent and ruined the whole mood. I hate this guy so much and I could tell what Tobi was thinking right now. Just waiting for him to ask it. I nodded my head and he understood what I meant. The only person who isn't a complete idiot. 

"He is treating you so bad and makes you feel the worst way you can. Why are you still working for him. Is this some kind of a suicide mission you are in? Don't you have family or friends. Maybe even someone you have a relationship with so-" He stopped asking when he saw that those questions hit me harder than my opponents ever did. "I am sorry, miss. I didn't want to make you feel worse by asking so many personal questions at once." I smiled at his concern and put my hand on his shoulder. I don't need anyone but myself. The more people you get to know, the more pain and disappointments you will receive. I kinda have had enough and can't take more of it. So I am good like this. 

 "Enough talking! Get outside and run around this block until you have to puke!" 

I rolled my eyes at Jack's voice and went to out of the ring while Tobi whispered me a goodluck. I definitely needed it, because Jack came along with me to check if I really run until I drop. This is my chance to get away from him. We started jogging and he was talking and bragging about himself and how 'cool' he is. To  be honest, I didn't pay much attention. All i could think of is to get away and rest my bones. He was so busy talking about himself, he didn't see me going to the right while he ran to the left side. My jogging turned into sprinting and finally I was at one of the tallest building there is in my city. I went inside and took the elevator and went to the rooftop. Everything and everyone looked so small from my point of view. The wind in my hair and the fresh air i was inhaling. I sighed and sat on the edge of the building. It was almost night and it was exciting to watch the stars from up here. I would just lay and look up to the sky. Counting the stars and trying to make figures out of them in my mind. My beautiful and harmless thoughts turned into nightmares and darkness. I could smell him..

"You shouldn't have done that"

He grabbed me by my hair and pulled it down so I was looking up at him. I tried hard not to make any noise, but his grip hurt very much. "You asked for this, Beko." With that he brought me back to the gym he owns. "New punching bag, guys! If you show any mercy, I will turn you into a punching bag too. Enjoy!"

"You are so dead, Jack. I am not finished here...yet

I heard someone say before I felt someone's foot on my face. At las, I felt myself getting lost in that white noise.