So We Meet Again

What's going on? First he takes care of me as if nothing happened and now he is kissing me? It felt so wrong and I didn't have another choice but to push him away. I can't get too comfortable with him, because my heart will be Kakashi's forever. I can't allow letting his enemy kiss me. I took a step back and looked at Tobi.

"Don't ever do that again. For once I will let it slip away, but the next time you'll regret it. Understood?"

Tobi took a step towards me with a disappointed look on his face. "HE LEFT YOU AND IS PROBABLY MAKING OUT WITH THE GIRL I LOVE AND YOU STILL THINK ABOUT HIM!? FOOL!"

"You are a fool thinking that I would leave Beko. Take that step you took back and stay away from her."

My head shot up to the tree where Kakashi was now jumping off. How much I had missed him. My legs were shaking uncontrollably. I didn't know how, but I managed to take a few steps towards him. My heart was about to fly out of my chest, until I was dragged away.

Tobi pushed me back right on his chest and put a kunai on my neck.

"If you hurt her I might not let you live for too long." Kakashi spoke with a dangerously tone. As if he was ready to rip off his throat. I could feel Tobi's grip tightening around me and the kunai scratched me.

Kakashi ran as fast as he could and aimed his shuriken at Tobi's head

Kakashi ran as fast as he could and aimed his shuriken at Tobi's head. He threw the iron blade, but Tobi used his specialty and disappeared. I dropped to the ground. Feeling Kakashi's hands around me once again.

"Hey are you okay? Did he do something to you? Look at me! Does it hurt?" Kakashi started asking questions while he was checking if I got hurt anywhere else.

********Kakashi's P.O.V.*********

"Beko, why aren't you answeri- *gulps*... w-wh-" I fell head first on the ground. Blood dripping out of my chest.

"KAKASHI-SENSEI! HEY YOU! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?" I could hear Naruto's voice getting louder with each word. Such a loud kid.

I tried to get up, but was pushed down by Beko's foot into the dirt.
I held up my hand telling Naruto not to interfere.

"And you are asking me how I am? Ahahahaha really, Bakashi? Well, I couldn't find the right words to explain how I have felt all this time. So I thought showing you would be the best way. I felt stepped on, dirty, physically hurt and mentalle not stable. The only difference between us right now is that your wounds will heal, but mine won't."

Her words digged me even more into the ground. If she only knew

"If you only knew how much he tried every single day to find you. I see that it wasn't worth it at all, eh?" Rin also came. Great.. who's next? Gai?

"Everybody calm dooownnn. You all are going to kill your youthful -" great..

"SHUT UP, GAI!" We all said in unison.
This wasn't the right time to listen to his speech about being 'young and youthful'. I rather eat the dirt under me at the moment.

"Rin told me you ran away and she was concerned. So she came to me." Gai went on and on about Rin, which caused Beko to get angrier.

Beko pushed her foot even more. It felt as if my head was about to crack open, but if there's one thing I won't ever do is hurting her even more than I've done already. I can understand her anger and hatred.

Suddenly the weight of her foot on my head disappeared completely. I slowly looked up seeing Naruto on top of Beko and his demon fox cloak was showing. This is going to be a long night. I grabbed the shuriken which was still in my chest and pulled it out.

"Naruto! Listen to me!"
"She.. she. SHE HURT YOU!" He growled at her. I could see Beko's eyes getting wider. "Naruto! I know you can hear me. You have to break free!" The sudden energy he released blew us all away. The second tail was already showing.

"Enough!" Beko shouted in his face. She closed her eyes and after a couple of seconds she started to glow. Her aura changed in a very odd way. Some kind of wolf-like ears were starting to grow. Naruto got off of her and started to back away.

"Kakashi, I think your ex has gone berserk."
"Shut up, Gai."

We all stood in silence watching Beko changing into an animal which looked like a Coyote. This can't be...

"BEKO, SNAP OUT OF IT." Tobi jumped right next to her out of nowhere. "I won't leave you with them. You pass. You chose my side. Now take my hand and lets get going."

Beko quickly jumped on her feet and let out a growl. She then turned back to the real Beko we all knew. Our eyes met and I could see how much in pain she was.

"She can't fully control it." I thought out loud. She kept going back to the beast-mode. Everytime she shifted to a Coyote she let out a scream. And everytime I heard her like that, it tore me apart.

Naruto ran away the oposite direction. Foxes are afraid of coyotes, but I didn't know that would scare Naruto himself away. To be honest, I was more concerned for Beko.

"Gai and Rin. You both go after Naruto and make sure that he is okay. I will handle the messy situation here."

"But Kakashi."

"Rin, do as I say."

They both nodded and quickly disappeared.
"Beko, you are stronger than this. I don't know what the beast in you is saying right now, but don't do as it says. Trust me." I walked closer to her as she cried louder out of pain.

"Ka-kakashi... save m-mme. AAAARGHH MY HEAD!"

"Shh it is alright. I will hold you as tight as I can and this will be all over as soon as we connect. Okay?" I reached out to her and hugged her tightly. "Are you feeling better now? Is the beast still talking to you?" I whispered in her ear and patting her head.

"Yes... it is telling me to kill you, Kakashi."