Busted

I woke up in the  middle of the night. My body was all sweaty and my heart was pounding in my chest. I turned around to look and saw Kakashi staring at me. 

"Are you alright?" He asked and came closer to me. I faked a smile and nodded "Yeah I am fine. Just  a nightmare." He didn't say anything and only kept looking. I was starting to get uneasy and asked him if there was something wrong. He held a bloody white bandage up and said "Why don't you tell me if there is something wrong?" I could feel his blood boiling. My hands started trembling of fear. It isn't like I was expecting him to be happy after he found out about my 'small' secret. While I was busy thinking he came closer at a slow pace. He never lost his eye contact with mine. "You're creeping me out, Kakashi." 

We were sitting there looking at eachother. The moonlight shining right at his eyes. I leaned further in hopes to break the awkwardness and brushed my lips on his, but there was no action coming from him at all. "Don't." 

I looked down in defeat and saw the bloody bandage turning darker. Kakashi got up, with his back turned to me. He started trembling and twitching. My breath got cut off when he turned around to face me..

"KAKASHI! STOP!!!"

"Hey hey hey wake up wake up! It is just a dream. Beko, I got you. You don't have to worry." 

I tried to get a hold on reality, but I kept falling back. There was a sudden pain in the palm of my hand. My eyes got shot open. I saw Kakashi holding a kunai and breathing almost just as hard as I was. "Beko, are you alright? Why don't you tell me if there's something wrong?" He was coming closer... Am I reliving my nightmare? I grabbed the kunai and pinned him down holding it against his skin. Silence fell in the room and suddenly the whole world seemed like holding their breaths. The clock ticking on the wall seemed getting louder. Almost too much to take. I got up and ran away. Kakashi yelled out my name and I could hear his footsteps getting closer. I looked behind me to see how close he was. Panic rising in my nerves. The gravity suddenly changed and I found myself falling from a window. 

Just when I was about to land, Kakashi caught me. His grip tight, showing me how afraid he is of letting me go. His strong arms suddenly felt as soft as cotton. The kunai that I had in my hand was now on the ground. Neither of us spoke, but I knew it was going to be a long night.