goodbye, hello

I hate mornings. Especially when the sun shines straight to my face. I turned around groaning expecting to see Kakashi next to me. Instead, I was greeted with an empty room with no one beside me.
"Maybe I should get used to it. Going back to the old days."

"Are you always talking to yourself like that? That's terrible."

The hair on my back stood up the moment a voice came from under my bed. I bent down slowly and grabbed the glass that was on my drawer.
3.. 2.. 1...
"RAAAAAWWWR"

"AAAAAAAGHW AOUWTCHIE TCHITCHITCHI MY HEAD! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"

"Naruto!? What are you doing under my bed!?"

"I-I forgot thanks to you. Do you have any idea how hard your bed is. I think I am having a concussion." Naruto said holding his swollen head.

"How do you two get that energy to be so loud in the morning?" Someone stood by the door holding a book to his side. Naruto and I screamed louder than ever. Surprise after surprise.

"Hey hey don't be so loud. It is me, Kakashi." He pulled of his mask.
"Aah the pervy book says it all. Sensei, why did you wear your old clothes?"
I sat there with my mouth open looking at Kakashi. "We have to go soon, Naruto. Start getting used to your own clothes again."
He threw some clothes to Naruto with an orange color.

"Kakashi sensei is right, Naruto. Leaving is the best option for you two, before more awful things are going to happen." I said getting up and facing Naruto. Patting his head for the last time.

"We are leaving today, Naruto. Get ready and take what's yours. I need to have a word with Beko." Kakashi said. Naruto looked like he was about to cry and so did I. He mumbled a 'yes' and walked to his room closing the door.

"So this was it the-"

Here we go again. Getting trapped by his lips on mine. Massaging my back with his gloved hands. Mine went through his hair pulling it a bit. Why does he have to do this? Whenever things get tough he makes me feel so weak with only one touch. I put my other hand to his chest so he would stop going further. The more I pushed him away, the more his kisses got rough. I slapped him before making love turned into torture.
"You are making this hard for the both of us. Just go already." I said sitting back on my messy bed.

"Do you want me to? Do you really want me to leave?" He said still not looking up. Man, I must have hit him hard. He deserved it.
"Why don't you come with me? Leaving everything behind won't be too easy, but you can start a new blank page."

"I need to take care of things. I can't just pack my stuff and leave. Even though I would love to come with you and start a Shinobi life like I dreamt of." I got up and walked towards him. "Maybe you can come back later when everything's alright and take me away?"

He let out a deep sigh and said "The jutsu that Naruto used for us to come here could only be used once. Naruto did what he is the best at. I don't want to blame everything on him. Jiraiya sensei is the cause..."

"Goodbye then. Thank you for being there for me and bringing joy to my life. Thanks to you I remembered what it felt like to be truly happy. You made me forget about things I never wanted to remember. You were my saviour. If I may I want to say farewell to Naruto too." With that I walked past him to Naruto's room.

******3 hours later******

"Beko-san. I want to thank you for all the things you did for us. It was an honor to meet someone like you." Naruto said bowing 90°

I grabbed his collar and pulled him for a tight hug. "I want to thank you too. For bringing joy to my life with your own tv-show. I have literally watched you grow up. Can't wait for some new episodes." He got all shy when i said that.

"Lets go." Was all the man I loved say. Without even looking at me. Forgetting about me is easier than I thought. Kakashi started to do handsigns in crazy speed. The whole room lit up and a portal opened to what looked like their world.
They both went inside and it closed right after Naruto looked at me for the last time.

It was already late, but I needed some fresh air after my favorite characters returned to their world. The old boring life awaits me. I walked down the alley what I called "my second home."

"Hey Beko. Long time no see." Everyone greeted me, but I was looking for that certain person. Some guys were cheering around the ring.
"Found him."
I stepped into the ring and mentioned for his opponent to step out. He obliged which made me feel the power I had here again.

"How much does Kakashi still have to give you? I'll pay for him by fighting for you again." I said looking at his deadly eyes.

"Fine by me, princess," He said laughing. "You get one hour the time to warm up. If you lose, you are mine. If you win, I'll let you fight until the money is paid. I think you already know what will.happen if you run away and don't pay me."

I nodded and walked to the lockers. "If you didn't make this bet with him. I would be with you right now. But I can't risk my friends being killed, Kakashi. If I run away then they will be dead! You have played with the wrong person." I punched the wall and felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Still talking to yourself, dear?"

I rolled my eyes. "I hate you, Jack."

"I know."