12. Oh My Loki

Wednesday means my soccer match with One Direction. We all pile into the car including Thor. My band loves Thor and they're excited about having him on tour. Harry texts me the directions which I'm terrible at so I give my phone to Robby while Caleb drives. Harry said it's a 20 minute drive but I'm not sure if its 20 minutes from the city or my house since I also live outside of the city.

I relax in my seat as I recall yesterday hanging out with Kellin and Vic.

We had lunch and then began talking about the song, forming ideas. We agreed that Vic would start it off, then Kellin in the pre-chorus, all of us on the chorus, some screaming mixed with me on the second verse, back to the pre-chorus and chorus, to the bridge with all of us singing together in harmony. We even began writing the pre-chorus and chorus and finding out the meaning of the song. At the rate we're going will have it ready by opening night. 20 minutes flew by and we arrive at the field the same time One Direction does.

I get out of the car as Thor jumps out and runs to around the field. I walk over to where my band is discussing plays before I see Eleanor and Danielle arrive. When they get out I see that they brought Loki which is good I want to see how Thor reacts to another dog.

I walk over to them receiving a hug from Eleanor. "Hey! It's good to see you again!" She smiles and I return her smile.

"Same to you." As I hug Danielle and she smiles at me. I love these two girls.

"Where's Perrie?" I ask.

"She had to leave back to London for Little Mix stuff." Danielle says.

"Oh." I nod.

"You ready for the game?" El asks.

"Yeah. I'm excited to play again."

Thor eyes Loki skeptically as Loki returns his gaze. We three watch to see what's going to happen as Loki comes up to Thor, being only three months, Loki towers over Thor. But that doesn't stop Thor from trying to act tough. We laugh when Loki sniffs Thor and Thor licks the side of Loki's face. They then begin play fighting as Louis and Harry walk up.

Louis wraps his arm around Eleanor and my fangirl heart wants to scream at the preciousness.

"You ready to lose, Upchurch?"

"I'm ready to win, Tomlinson."

Louis scoffs. I've never seen this side of Louis out of all the times I've hung out with all of them but it's cracking me up. You can tell with Louis when he's serious or when he's playing. Today it's both. He really thinks he's going to win but I'm not letting that happen. I look over to Harry who's standing next to me.

"Hi" I say bumping my hip to his.

"Hi." He smiles down at me.

Louis and El smile and walk off holding hands and Danielle goes to Liam who's standing with Niall and Zayn. I notice that Kristi, Connor, Mariha, and Areal have also shown up. Connor is dating Kirk and Mariha is dating Warren.

"You ready?" I ask Harry. How does he look so good in everything? He actually looks like a legitimate soccer player.

"Yeah, sure." He says nervously.

"You okay?" I ask laughing.

"I'm just not very good." He looks down.

I pat his cheek "well at least you look good." And with that I walk off to find my band/team and begin talking plays before Paul and Steven who are referees calls us to the field.

The girls were sitting on the sidelines while Loki and Thor played around them.

Our first half went okay. We're tied 2 to 2 being as both teams are very good. I think we surprised them at how good we are. I had a full ride to my college for soccer before dropping out and forming a band.