58. I Could Never

Once his breathing settles down I gently push him to lay in bed and I crawl in next to him.

"My shirts on the floor." He mumbles and I look at him confused.

"Okay.." Not sure where he's going with this.

"If you want to wear it to bed." He moves his head to face me giving a sleepy smile. I nod getting up to change grabbing a pair of spandex shorts to sleep in before crawling back beside Harry.

"What time is it?" He asks burring his face in my neck.

I strain to look over his shoulder at the clock. "6:45."

"Pm?" He asks wrapping his arms around my waist.

"No, silly, am."

"You're just now getting in bed?"

I nod brushing through his hair with my fingers gently coaxing him back to sleep.

"Baby, I told you not to stay up too late." He chuckles shaking his head against my neck.

"I had fun though."

"I'm sure you did. Now go to sleep."

"What did you dream about?" I ask quietly.

"Go to sleep sweetheart." He says softly his voice sounding in pain.

"You can tell me you know." I say softly moving my head to look down at him pushing his hair out of his face but his eyes are screwed closed.

He pretends to be asleep and I let him. I sigh tangling my leg with his and letting the exhaustion take over.

***

Harry stirs in his sleep causing me to wake up once I feel his body being lifted off of mine.

"Harry?"

"Shit. Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's okay. What time is it?"

"A little past 1 in the afternoon, please go back to sleep."

"No I'm up now and I'm starving." As if on cue my stomach growls causing both of us to laugh.

"Well I'll go pee and you can go downstairs starting breakfast. I'm sure the girls are still passed out." He chuckles shaking his head and walks off to the bathroom.

I walk downstairs not bothering to change. I instantly begin pulling out pans and skillets that I need to make pancakes and bacon. I find the ingredients easily and begin cooking right away.

"What is your favorite breakfast item?" Harry asks from behind and I see him leaning against the middle island in skinny jeans and a sweater since the weather has changed here in London.

"Grits and cheese." I smile at him turning to flip the first pancake.

"What are grits?" I almost miss the skillet and turn facing him.

"You've never had grits?!" I half shout.

"Negative."

I huff. "Take over the pancakes." I demand walking to the cabinet getting the ingredients to make homemade grits and grating the cheese to melt on top before I mix it together. Once we've completely finished cooking breakfast we see 4 sleepy girls stumble into the kitchen.

"Rough night?" Harry laughs setting the table.

"You don't even know." Perrie laughs looking beautiful even though she just crawled out of bed judging by the crinkles on her clothes and the line marked on her face probably from the blanket. How she manages to look flawless I have no clue.

"Harry?" Danielle asks and I turn smiling sweetly to her on instinct. I turn when I hear Harry's name almost like its my own.

"Yeah?" He asks giving her a smile.

"Liam texted me and said he wanted to talk.. Have you by any chance heard anything? I mean not that you would let me know. Just curious." She rambles on obviously nervous.

"Honestly, Danielle, I don't know and I would tell if I did." He squeezes her shoulder comforting.

"Okay. Well we're meeting for coffee at 3." She smiles slightly.

"Good." I grin at her from across the table.

"Louis wants to go on a date since they're leaving tomorrow so I'm going to head out." Eleanor comes to hug me and Harry goodbye. "I'll see you later." She smiles squeezing my hand before leaving.

"Then there were four." Harry says and I slap him on the stomach.

"I don't have anywhere to be but I can leave and give you two time alone." Perrie looks between Harry and I.

"No it's fine!" I smile locking my arm with hers and Gemmas before strutting to the living room not looking back to Harry but hearing him scoff and I imagine him shaking his head and drinking his juice.

"You sure?" She asks and I nod happily.

"I really do love that nail color on you." Perrie picks my hand up admiring the polish.

"Me too, actually. I didn't think I would like it." I smile turning my head to Gemma.

"I knew you would." She holds her head high, cutting her eyes to mine reminding me of her brother.

I laugh and turn on a movie. "What should we watch?"

"10 Things I Hate About You!" Gemma announces once she spots it.

"Alrighty." I click onto the movie and Perrie cuddles into my side and I rest my head on Gemma's shoulder.

I see Harry walk in deciding to sit by Gemma on the couch. I catch his eye and smile at him.

***

Before I know it I'm in the car riding to the airport about to leave the one I love.

"I dreamed of you." Harry announces quietly.

"Last night?" I question.

"Yeah. You had.. killed yourself and I was in the other room and I was too late and you.. you died in my arms. I couldn't save you."

"Oh Hazza." I hug him the best I can with both of us being strapped into our seats of the taxi.

"I could never leave you." I kiss his lips softly and we arrive at the airport.

A/N  

Yay! Update! So I'm asking this guy I like to informal by passing a note to him in class going Go to informal with me? Check yes or no. And I'm super nervous but I added him on Facebook and we talked last night back and forth until one. Which is partly the reason I couldn't update.  

Also I turned my English paper in late because I was at work and super stressed and it totally slipped my mind. And now I'm even more stressed out.  

But I love y'all! Hope your week has gone better than mine!  

Much love xx